Hacking tools for RG

zypnic

What do you want to see?: I want to Imperial Senior Guard and Imperial Sovereign Protector to be able to spawn in the hacking tools.

Why should we add it?: Senior guard have a body group which turns them into shadow guard which are spec ops and as they are able to hack it would make sense for them to be able to spawn it in. As for Sovereign Protector as we are also part of Shadow Guard, just that we oversee them on our Sovereign Protector job it would make sense for us to spawn it in too as we do count as spec ops.

What are the advantages of having this?: It doesnt end up giving us a choice between playing on the Shadow Guard job or our main job in RG, having to pick between having more health or being able to spawn in hacking tools during events and missions.

Who is it mainly for?: RG

| ImperialRP |

Current | Senior Commander | Lead Admin | Forums Diplomat | ImperialRP JMT

+support

- Senior Guards that are shadow guards wont have to hop off the Senior Guard job just to spawn hacking tools

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

+SUPPORT

-When I did the update for the hacking tools I didn't know enough about how RG worked. It makes since the overseer should get the hacking tools too.

-Support

-I do not think the senior guard needs to get it as body grouping to be able to be a shadow guard I do not think is a good idea. As if you become a Senior guard first there is no reason to ever use the shadow guard whitelist.

-I think adding it to the overseer job is fine but not the officer job if only Shadow guards are spec ops.

Senior Commander Chrono Acting Marshall Chrono

Support | Forum Diplomat

senioradmin.jpg.506a37c1f94d9bcf604f277f0d2678b9.jpg

Former: IC Commander 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1207 Sev | IC CSLD SSLD DMS MAJ 4457 Reaper | IC CSVL SSLD DMS 4560 Gren | IC SSS DMS SFC 1597 Chrono | Navy SO PO1 Chrono | Pyke ESR Henchman II Krono | Apprentice I Sonic Royal Guard CDT Chrono ISB Director Orson Krennic Senior Gamemaster | ISB Deputy Director Beerus

@Chrono The Changeling Regular officers wouldnt be allowed to use it, but the shadow guards who are officers uses the senior guard job to have additional hp, wich is why it can turn on the shadow guard model for the officer job, not letting them spawn it in would litterally force them to switch jobs every time there is hacking

Edited by Reddington

Former Grand Admiral Thrawn and the only High Sovereign ever

457598046_gifgit(2).gif.5e63b70d588d20f44f10999c710e83e0.gif

@ReddingtonI don't see how that's an issue as it is the same with other battalions involving their spec ops sub branches? Just was saying is all and if they are in a spec ops mission or just in general there is normally always a spec ops on if it is that big. It's what you guys want though.

Senior Commander Chrono Acting Marshall Chrono

Support | Forum Diplomat

senioradmin.jpg.506a37c1f94d9bcf604f277f0d2678b9.jpg

Former: IC Commander 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1207 Sev | IC CSLD SSLD DMS MAJ 4457 Reaper | IC CSVL SSLD DMS 4560 Gren | IC SSS DMS SFC 1597 Chrono | Navy SO PO1 Chrono | Pyke ESR Henchman II Krono | Apprentice I Sonic Royal Guard CDT Chrono ISB Director Orson Krennic Senior Gamemaster | ISB Deputy Director Beerus

• 4 weeks later...