No Longer Higherest AF ONG FR NO CAP Admiral Johnathan Moses Brownington Bro Man Dude Guy

SaitamaStrength

Ngl, I came back on the server on this map and this coincided with my mental state being bruh with wanting try to do more with high command. When I got back from the rest of the weekend, I got back and started memeing around as a trooper, I remembered the fun I had and realized that I felt much discontent with my current attitude and my gameplay in the community. 

I joined exactly one year ago, the same time last year. I was going through a lot of bad things and GL helped me with stuff. In fact, I was on GL on my birthday. I was going through a lot and I was depressed and felt bruh with irl. I had a giant betrayal happen to me irl, and lost a bunch of people close to me, opportunities, and friends. I felt super alone as a slightly older young person with experience. A lot of the people I thought betrayed me or was going to soon. Spoilers ahead duh.

I had knowledge and skills but didn't really know how to transition to being a normal dude and this community helped me. I felt like I had not really transferable skills along with not being able to take the routes I wanted to take originally. I was seeing small bruhs and teaching room clearing, but I had trouble figuring out how to explain things I just learnt by doing reps of it over and over. SOPs are more of a cultural or custom per a unit's methodology and I never had to work with stuff like that until later on. I saw bruh with GM and events and thought that with following the Troop Leading Procedures and OPORD format, they could do better. When it came to leadership, I was teaching and explaining things like I was mentoring a junior NCO. Fun fact, irl Officers are imo more closer to Commanders are in the server while Vice Commanders operate more like PSG. 

I was was honestly planning on leaving when I released Fleet Intelligence. That was one of the last things I planned on sending out due to my experience and honestly wanted to write even more on the topic. The other thing I meant to do was to have the OPORD format and teach battle drills, patrol tactics, troop leading procedures. I wanted to explain stuff found in ranger handbook, but apply it in a fun way in-game. At that point, I was already half a foot out of the door mentally.

The last few months, my old friends asked if I was back and I was training again. I was reading books and trying to get back into shape and mentally better, but I wasn't the same mentally broken guy in GL. I was reconnecting with friends I thought betrayed me, but realized that it wasn't widespread. I was getting a foothold back into life and the goals I wanted to do! I actually had hope! I had other things in life! I started streaming again and was working on other stuff I wanted to do irl! I went to a beer race even this weekend running and downing IPAs at the same time lmao. I went to also do some fast gokart racing all on my birthday that was recent! I referred to these past few months as my own John Wick arc lmao.

I'm physically fit as I was at 18, I was teaching firearms handling, and helping people train in real life. I learnt from GL how to apply my knowledge to civilian life and how to apply the knowledge to daily tasks. I also have a newfound respect for your average person and the changes they make over the years. When I was 18, I thought the only path was to go through insane trials and etc to be "Better," but I realize adults from different backgrounds eventually meetup at a higher point eventually. There are people that "Do as you do", and there are people that "Think as you do". However, just because they do just like you, they don't have to think alike you and vice-versa. That's my biggest tip learnt. Just because they aren't great now, doesn't mean they won't in the future.

Life is very long and there's a lot of things to do along the way. Min maxing at a younger age doesn't make you the goat at a later age. There's a lot of timing, luck, and opportunities along it. Over the past bit, I learnt a lot about office work instead of grunt work and recently was a delivery driver that learnt about customer service and related. I was recently thinking of trying to get another job thing and actually trying to be a paramedic and a strength and conditioning coach that teaches firearms stuff on the side.

Honestly, Jabronie does follow the Troop Leading Procedures without knowing the name of it. I will be gone from high command as of now. I felt super disconnected from everyone for the past bit and was finally back into real life. I know I am not really disliked or the fact that people want to interact with me, but I personally don't feel any connections currently. I don't dislike anyone and only feel disappointed in myself for not leaving earlier. I should've left earlier, but tbh I didn't want to leave Jabronie alone. I know that I could've reached out, but for some odd reason I didn't feel like it. I just felt like a grandpa on the server without the bois to be around anymore.

I will most likely be a really bruh st, enlisted, or a pyke constantly just memeing and folding ops. I won't disappear entirely. I want to go back to my roots of having fun on the server and shooting ops ong! As the Orks say "I want to get stuck in with the bois!"

-

Jabronie: I literally wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him and I was primarily only still here due to him. Follows TLP very well, especially Step 7 specifically (Supervise and Refine). He taught me a lot and showed me around a lot. 

Talren: Eww, some op from long ago that was like an officer that became higher rank than me in everything and still here. That's insane lol. Cool feller, but I was never as into RP as he was lol. 

Resin: Honestly, I feel most sad about him about me be gone, due to him wanting to meme and fold ops like I mentioned about and whatnot.

Turquos: I thought of him like the other similar player to me in terms of memes and whatnot. I watched over his development in the server, and thought he was a good pyke and player. 

Zap: NO! How will the ops be folded without me folding them with AKs?!?! Such a lit feller and memes good af. 

Frog/Tuna: I'm glad you two goobers got what you guys aimed for eventually. 

Salt: Really cool member that is also really alive in community. I hope you get to do cool stuff irl soon as well!

Mars: 他是也很好的朋友。我只认识他一点儿 但是他很好玩. Didn't hang out with him much but was funny.

Jerry: Stop being addicted to irl spice

Osiris: Stop being addicted to Roux ong, but Hood Gun Testing when?!?!?

Harry: I know I was kinda an op in the past, but I'm suprised you are in the position you are in based on how long you've been on here. I wouldn't have the same motivation as you for sure. 

Chrono: I hope you breathe and get what you were wanting!

Frost: Dangit I wasn't about that grind of being a LL30 using person while modeled to leave smh. At least that was a cool time being senior commander. 

Blackout: An opp on SCP ong, def not a funny af vice commander lmao. He made me not want to get a higher rank lmao.

Tazza: When will you breathe GL and Imperial again smh. Tazza was a GOATed storm commando. 

Deer: So, Storm Reserves when?!? (He's an opp against Subbranch Reserves fyi) 

Glorbnob: Orangnob! Never stop living the Gangster's Paradise!

Coolnic: You are a pog naval, keep being a PogChamp

Rozu: Stop playing Roblox Soccer

Carol: Most Improved GL Member 2024 ong!

Bananamanius: Nuh-uh

Ible: You an op ong fr no cap!

Ayra: Cool I guess smh lol

XAG: Stop playing COD

Cans: Cans Supremacy!

Green: You're Green!

Fred: You're really skibiddi

Shadow: You're Fanum Tax

S0nic: Don't want to be your sigma smh

Al Piner: Hi

Hound: Pretty cool I guess

Scoria: I want you to be active af and I will as well fr!

• Like 2

Currently: DT SGM TP9 | Pyke Captain JSR | Grand Saboteur Epsilon
Former: High Admiral "WR Senior Commander Any%" JohnDT Commander TP9|UN0|SCO | AHGM | ST VCMDR for 10 minutes | Shock CSM | K2S1 STRM Lead SC47|Whiskey 01 | Nu-7 SSGT | CI SGMSuper Administrator

o7 朋友

Current: Inquisitorius Field Commander

FormerSenior Commander | Inquisitorius - The Second Sister | Eighth Brother
Pyke Captain DT Seeker SH16
pixel-art.gif

I will continue to do my best, and hopefully fully revive naval before moving on to greater things or other things! Hopefully SO will flourish like it once did when I first joined the server, and we will fill the slots of the new Fleet Intelligence! I hope you will come by and check out Naval from time to time, as long as I’m on server as Naval Command or maybe one day a higher rank, you will be allowed on Bridge or Command Bridge while Naval is in those areas to hang out with us!

o7 

I will fold opps with you anyday friend 😃

General Resin

Lead Admin

2ND EVER TANK CMDR Ex ST VCMDR Ex STRM Lead Ex SCTAL Ex DT PFC Ex Senior Gamemaster

o7

I know we had some rough times at the start with my DNT which im still kinda mad about. i did end up likeing you,i wish you well in real lifeand hope you make it far in life   
😺

current- DT CPT OV0- GM Current Staff-SNRMOD
 former-Royal Guard XII Carol 501st HVYL Carol 501ST LTCOL Carol ST 2LT Carol Staff/GM team Former-MOD GM IIx2

WENT FROM DNT TO CPT

o7

I wish you good luck with whatever you got going on in the future, and I'll gladly fold some ops with you in the futre

501st Vice Commander Kyal 
Awesome Kanye West GIF

🙂

John Supremecy!

John you were one of the most kind, fun and of course, high, people on Gaminglight that I've known. You've been one of my favourite naval since I joined the server, and you'll continue to be one of the best in GL history. If you ever come back, I'll always be up to fold some opps with you.

To the highest spice admiral out there, I wish you luck in your non-GL life, John. o7

Current Shock Commander | Imperial Justice Department
"We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us" -BioShock

• Head of Staff

Sad Doctor Who GIF

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

o7

Dw ill still fold the ops with the AKs, it wont be the same without you tho. We had some good times you will be greatly missed!

Im always down to chat with you wether its on discord or ts.

Better down more IPAs next time you do a beer run xD

| ImperialRP |

Current | Senior Commander | Lead Admin | Forums Diplomat | ImperialRP JMT

o7

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

• 2 weeks later...

O7 

it’s a great thing I fucked you over by giving you those answers to that bullshit promo ceremony to high command. Forces you to be moved up lol

EX E11 Vice Commander | 2x Ex Static Task Force D4 Head

EX Omi9 Colonel | EX OM9 Experimental Head

EX ST Vice Commander | EX Storm Commando Lead