Jay's Event Team Application- Denied

Jay Chavez

In-Game Name:Chavez 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:457987346        

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Plat

How many hours do you have on the server?:690days

What is your general knowledge on the rules?:I would say I know them good not the best though 

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15):14 perms by ridge land 

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+):

I would like to join event team because when I’m on I like the event they do and it’s fun with people you know and you get stuff if you win but even if you lose it’s fun. People in event team are friendly and fun to play with just that I think I really could do events and learn from people that do them and people who are in staff team. But in general I just think I'm ready to join event team but some people don't think I am ready but If i get event team I think I can could of show people that I am ready and mature enough to get event team. Yea I'm young and semi mature I would say but I think I could become event team and show that I am mature and I do good and don't just minge ever time. Ever time I can hop on the sever after school I would try to do an event and do some fun events. But I think I am ready for event team.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):Bank raid 
Hide and seek 
Prop hunt 
FFA
Jail break
Money truck 

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone)

Monday - Friday:6:45PM-10estPM 

Saturday and Sunday:9M-11PM

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?yes

(It wont let me make a Poll)

Edited by JayChavez
Poll no work

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

+/- support
Meets most (if not all) of the requirements.
On the other hand has quite a bit of warns, also the ideas for events are pretty basic.

• Like 1

===================================================================================================================================

CRAFTSIG.png.8a91f00a7ff724ab9dc0ed61ec6822db.png
Reserves: USMS MA | EMS LT
Retired: SRT CPL

Major - Support

Not a good fit for event team

Application states to show our warns via a screenshot, inability to read the application format sets a bad impression as i don't believe you will follow guidelines or put enough effort into events.|

Event ideas are also vague

Edited by A N U B I S
  • Like 1

Moderator | Event Team | USMS | EMS 

Coffee Club Nurse GIF

+Support

He's just a kid in my honest opinion, if he gets it he'll try his best and put in hard work. Yeah sure he'll make mistakes, we all do I made a ton when I started as staff.

Might need some extra training on topics but he'll do great at his role.

Wish you luck Jay!

• Like 1

minisigforums.webp

+Support for all the reasons above.

Hes young and still has room to grow but he is an extremely dedicated person. He works hard on everything he does and wont let you down.

Hes worked so hard for this moment and come so far. Give him a shot.

• Like 1

image.png.5bc21508a1ab5e81e97be92d1393e045.png

Support for all the reasons above.

Hes young and still has room to grow but he is an extremely dedicated person. He works hard on everything he does and wont let you down.

Hes worked so hard for this moment and come so far. Give him a shot.

As above reasons too !!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...