Scrub's 48 Hour Notice / Community Dismissal

ScrubDaman

Hello! I am going to be resigning from the S.W.A.T department. I know I don't really need to give a reason but I have decided to retire from Gmod. I got Gmod in 2015 and since then have put in over 4,000 hours. I have been in so many communities and so many servers during that time. GamingLight is one of the few that has made a difference for me. Gmod isn't really fun for me anymore. Not just from RP, but in general; no matter what server, community, even what addons I am using. It doesn't have a spark anymore. That being said I am resigning from the S.W.A.T Department. I will be semi-active for the next few days and I will be officially uninstalling Gmod on Thursday (2/1/24)

I want to say a special thanks to @Chip&Dail for being the best co-cmdr there has ever been.
@DuckeyWizard for doing what you can for the department while being in university -Good Luck!
@INXOG2 For all the fun times with sharpshooter and CRC - I'm not getting Euro Truck Sim!!!!
@Nicc for being an amazing LC -You better get HC
@Jack Simmons for being my best friend both on and off GL.

Also, Thank you @Nimo and @Zeeptin for making this server amazing!

• Like 2

Gonna miss you. You are a hard working person and I have no doubt you will carry the hard work on wether it be on a game or irl ( I don't like grass ) and I'm sure you will be successful 

Sorry for much a late reply Brother. I Love serving along side you on the server! As I already told you, you left an enormous impact on the community in PoliceRP. I wish you well in future endeavors and hope to see you return, even stronger and mightier! I salute you, and will miss you LOADS! ❤️ 

🔵S.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15🔵

“You need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall