Overseer William/ Eight Brother Application- Denied

BigWilliam

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : William

2. What Regiment are you applying for? IQ/ Eight Brother

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? I Wish to become a Commander in IQ branch because i want to boost the activity in IQ and get such a higher level of people on and give them the very best experience that they deserve while playing in the branch. I want to make sure the IQ will still have its good reputation as they have as they deserve. As a Cmmander in the the IQ i can answer some question that i could not answer before with my lower ranks, and always had to go to my higher ups for questions but as an Eight Brother i want tot make sure i can answer all question my Branch has to give me to help them as much as i can.  With this new rank i will also make sure that NCO+/Lord+/Officer+ are doing a great job and showing them how we do everything right so they also can give other players the best experience that we can give them. I will also make sure to let everyone know to meet thier Quota so they dont have to get any strikes so they can have a good time and good experience from their branch

4. How much game time do you have on the server? i have somewere close to 320 hours on the server

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? The main purpose of a commander is to make sure that the troopers are following the rules of the Battalion while providing to them a good experience in the server and also providing good experiences for other battalions in the base. The commanders are assumed to show the activity of their battalions. the commanders are also expected to show their battalions strength while fighting any Jedi or Rebel on the battlefield while an event or mission.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : for like 4 years ago i used to be the ninth sister called Mario when Frost used to be the Grand IQ so have some experience about being one of the brothers and sisters. I have also successfully reached the rank of Overseer/Colonel with 0 strikes without having to put an application. I have Struggle to make Purge/IQ to do better on the daily days asking questions to my superiors traying to do my best to improve that I'm wordy of the position of the Eight Brother Pushing forward the purge and the inquisitors to do their best every day that I join making sure they are respectful to each other in and outside the battalion and also making sure they are having fun following the rules of IQ.

7. How often can you be Online? : I am on the server almost everyday on the server so i will be very active on the server.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :No i never gotten any warnings on the server while i have been here.

Edited by BigWilliam
the longer the application is the better

I suggest browsing through some previous IQ applications to obtain ideas for the structure and size of your own application.

Never heard of a ninth sister 2 years ago called William 

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

- Support 

I agree with what Jaeger said, go look back at older apps for inspiration   (from over a year ago, recent ones have been subpar). A vice commander application should be longer than this.

Edited by Jacstur

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

I agree with the above, read some previous applications, I think you would be a good eighth brother if you put more time and effort into your Application

〖  ImperialRP 〗Midshipman / Agent I 

〖Ex:〗ISB Junior Operative | Ensign BigBoy | DT CPL HE3

-Support
In my opinion as a Senior Officer within IQ you should already be capable of answering most questions within your own battalion and should already be taking initiative within the officer corp aswell by ensuring and assisting them in their duties.

for the answer the question 5 it seems a bit vague on the purpose and duties of a command member and the first two points are arguably already your duty as a Senior officer

Claims to be active everyday but isn't reflected on roster
reasons to "trust you as commander" doesn't seem to hold a lot of content or identifiable reasons
+Support
* Dedicated time and effort to the IQ/Purge battalions
* Making an effort to improve
* Clean History of warnings

Edited by Salt Salamander

DT Officer XO1/SC01||MC Commander Salt

• Resin locked this topic