5 members have voted

1. 1. Should Anubis Be SNR-MOD

• YES
    • NO

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in-game name?: Anubis

What is your steam name?: A N U B I S

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:452475633

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) 1.5 months on server

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) August 2023

What date did you make your forums account? Over 3 years ago

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Event Team | Moderator

How many warns do you have on the server: 4

What rank are you applying for? Senior Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines: Yes

Timezone: ACDT (Australian Central Daylight Time)

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Jackkk, Matilda, Scruffy

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe i deserve this promotion as i have always been on staff when needed, always take sits and share sits. I am on very late sometimes, a lot in downtime hours where higher up staff are unavailable, and run into some extremely mingey players who are not there to rp. Not to mention i am highly active as a current staff of the month and been leading staff of the week the past few weeks. Being a senior moderator will help me stop those players who need banned in the later hours and gives time for the admin+ to act which is extremely helpful. I am regularly active in ts and on forums, and i believe i have been a moderator for a sufficient amount of time and have dealt with various situation. I have been complemented by some players on how fair and understanding i can be and usually am good at directing newer players into understanding objectives within the server. I would love to be and believe i deserve to be a senior moderator, to further progress my staffing in gaminglight to help provide increased support and guidance in the future time to come.

Edited by A N U B I S
Add poll
  • Like 2

Moderator | Event Team | USMS | EMS 

Coffee Club Nurse GIF

+support

easily one of the nicest most genuine people on the server. is nice to new players and was my first player interaction when i joined back on the server. He was on swat and caught me in a building with money printers and destroyed them but gave me 5 mil and told me to do weed to get money faster. Carries the mod team overnight since he's Australian and is the most active admin at night (for me est) I've seen. He doesn't get the love he deserves since he doesn't play peak hours and 100% deserves a promotion.

+support
Hardworking guy. In my opinion deserves it.

👹🔥~ HIGH COMMAND FOR DC ~🔥👹

• FBI : SSA | • USMS : LSA | • SS : SA |•EMS : AEMT 

• PD : SERGEANT MAJOR | • SWAT : SERGEANT

• STATE SERGEANT • CERT : STAFF SERGEANT 

+ Support

From what I have seen, he is a hard-working individual who is dedicated. He is very professional and friendly to those around him as well as being very approachable.

+Support

+When I have seen you on you are always taking sits and keeping up with quota.

+Active

+Mature

Good luck Anubis!

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.

• Owner

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team