Destroyer resignation bye!!!

Destroyer2

I'm leaving after 4 or 5 years with breaks and yeah, fire server and shit but it ain't hit the same as back then and I'm trying to get a military career. I'm glad I met some people and they were fire, but it's time for me! 
I'm gonna give my homies some mentions [A lot]: 

Pikachu: You were a fire guy that lived in some africa , you moved and stop playing, still fire guy, was friends with him for a long time. 
Ozzie: Real G that brought glory to old D5, was a fire admin.  
@Alexxxx: Keep in mind we have a bigger army 🙏
Pills: You were fire then weird then fire idk man. 
Saint: Fire person great cmdr and a good friend. Hopefully you'll get a girlfriend someday, you still get no bitches. 
Fool: You mf got me into a life debt, I won't forget it 🙏 
Blackbeard: Didn't talk with you much, chill. 
Clyde: https://medal.tv/pl/games/garrys-mod/clips/TaYmvfEQHZO3N/tzxPde9Ja3Q3?invite=cr-MSwyUXksMTQ3MDkzMjU4LA?mobilebypass=true  ur bad lmfao 
Sogi: Grow up.  
Cecil: You were always talking about shit. https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/OuaDIqCU1uAhp/d1337NQtTi5b?invite=cr-MSw0bW8sNDUzMTMxNjAs
Eyelander: Crazy mf. 
Bossatron: Y-eeah--h-h-h s-oo it--s--s-- ou-ur first -me-e--tt--e-ing -hosototed by -mee-ee 
Clarkie: Duck hunter 
Garry O. : ur just too dumb to give you a mention  
Hale: Didnt talk with you much but u were chill
Phill: Fuck off k? 
Sam: get a life 
Kiwi: yeah no ur shit bro  
Grayson: You hated me asf, fair.  
Warmug: nuh uh 
Donny: I aint forget about you, you still shit at combat prob using aimbot like don ceech
Don Ceech: lmfaooo you needed cheats to win with me 
Tazza: Goblin 
Shafer: Give me 5 mil 
E4: I spent almost 3 years in there dont forget about me yo...
E11: Fire branch, but i'm leaving! 
 Darby and Blackout: Ya'll were chill, it's cool ya'll were there.

Pure: Ur my alt tho   

mb if I forgot about somebody, it's hard to remember everybody in a rush, and yeah you may see me at other servers, bye!
BYEEEE!!!! 
Reaction Goodbye GIF by reactionseditor

Fuck your 5 mil! gonna be sad not seeing the most annoying mute ever around....nah it wont! Goodluck with whatever you do tho homie!

Fuck your 5 mil! gonna be sad not seeing the most annoying mute ever around....nah it wont! Goodluck with whatever you do tho homie!

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

• 3 weeks later...