DeathTrooper Seeker Company Model Change

DT CMDR AX4

Should this be added  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should this be added

• Yes, Please explain why
    • No, Please explain why

Battalion/Jobs targeted: Deathtrooper Seeker Company

Link to new models: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3114888858

Content size: 32.638MB

How would this benefit the server (will it help battalion/server activity and how?): Currently as it stands compared to all other sub battalions on the server they all have something to make them stand out amongst the rest of the troopers in their battalion. I do believe with this it will make the Seeker a lot easier for GC to identify and be able to give orders a lot better. The same can also be said for the Command Officer leading the troops in the DeathTrooper TS. DeathTroopers have not had anything really New added to them that really makes them stand out. I believe if this were to be implemented it would peak troopers interest a little bit more and make them more interested to join DT.

If the new pack is larger in size, do you believe the benefits exceeds the risk of adding more content to the server (risking loading times and possible performance) and why?: I do not believe so currently as it stands this pack has not been compressed but I had someone extract this particular model and implement it into the server without compressing it. I believe if this model were to be compressed we can do it below 20 MB’s without ruining the camo of the model itself.

Battalion Name: Death Troopers

Job/Class Name: Death Trooper Seeker Company

Model Path: 

- Current model: models/bunny/white_deathtroopers/white_deathtrooper_commander.mdl

- New Model: models/player/markus/custom/characters/hero/deathtrooper/male/deathtrooper_male_04/deathtrooper_04_male_mesh.mdl

Reason for change: Currently at the given moment Seeker has had the same model ever since the first release of the sub branch and has not changed at all. Compared to the other sub battalions on the server, the majority of them all have different models so you can tell a sub branch member and normal member apart from each other. I think if this were to be added it would make it a lot easier for GC to tell who is who and where to station Seeker apart from the normal DT. It would make communication a lot easier for not only GC but also for the DT in TS to communicate where eachother are and to know who's who. This would add more variety to DT and make it look a lot better. The camo also has the same camo as the current DC-19 and would go perfectly with this model.

Note: Please keep the current model that is on the DT Seeker Company job as well if possible so we can still use the white camo if needed, if not its fine.

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

+support

-Models look good

- As salt said, adds a difference in rank between normal DT and Seeker

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod