ACEE Migrating South (Global Resignation)

ACEE

In-Game Name: ACEE

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:512465556

Discord ID aceeraven

Do you agree to stay active for 48 hours after this post? yes

Do you agree to contact your Head of Staff once your 48 hour notice is up? (NOTE: Failure to do so will result in a staff restriction) Ill try if not at work.

Well everyone its been a fun ride I loved every second of the journey but its time I migrate and head off and allow new people a chance to maybe fill my spot. the server has been a great experience for me. I know some of you saw this coming but all I say is I love Gaminglight its like a family to me this entire time I've spent here. Just miss the good old people I knew. I hope you guys continue working and improving the server and hope next time I migrate back down north I get to see the server with 75/100 that I cant wait for.

People I've met.
Shadow: You i cant even come with the words to describe how much my journey with you for this year+ has been i think if i didn't meet you i probably wouldn't have made it this far you will always be my number one friend that's I've met 1 whole year of ranking up and trying our hardest and going as far as possible for a branch we both love. you will always be the best HCMD Delta-5 has had. keep your chin up you are fucking awesome. Can't wait to play some more COD with you.

Curtis: You were fucking fantastic ETO i loved having you as one. You deserve HOS wish i hung out with you outside of Gmod maybe a different game or something. You are one of my favorite people I've come to know on staff team

Zeeptin: Your doing a great job i see you trying hard to improve the server and your doing great just wish i got to understand you bit more. Wish you best of luck.

Saint: keep up the work lead Event Team to the best i hope you can bring it to a new state altogether. If you ever need help let me know. you are a great leader. Just don't end up like me don't end up putting too much on your plate.

Weiss: you are a great ETO didn't get to meet you much outside of doing work but good knowing you. I wish you best of luck. Also troll Marcus for me

Fruit: Keep working hard for g9 you will be the best head i know it you just need to be given a chance. 

Laggy: Skill issue fr fr. Glad to have seen you come back. Lets play ark again.

marcus: Damn Skill problem you cant stop being capped. Gonna miss messing with you on SCP but wont stop me from doing it on other games

Sly: Glad to have worked with you would be happy to see you help out saint with qouta checking. And on server bit more

@Darby YOU HAVE DONE SO GOOD And so many events in a single day i wish to see you go further. Also ill have you your gift on Friday. 😉

Lovelock and eevee: have a lovely time I hope to see you guys doing stuff and eevee hope to see you on Ark just please don't break the game again lol. And lovelock do your best I give you a hard time but I trust you to do good.

purp: congrats man on HCMD I miss the old days me and you would run around but I hope to see you as SA 

jrshafer: i wish you luck just sometimes tell it to me face to face it was fun having dumb arguments on animation and Anime (Both are same thing) https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1BtsYv8-iRkG6v/5LM8F4Yp8olu?invite=cr-MSxTcDUsMjA5ODcxMzE1LA

Event Team: You guys i love so much i cant and never will stop caring for ET i hope to see the day with 20+ members all contributing until then do your absolute best okay you all are a branch to me and my most loved thing. Ill be checking in on you guys to hear how your doing

Delta-5: Lets try for 5 people on daily and also lets get some more members with ftos as well.

(everyone else too many names don't wish to make this 5k+ words) but i enjoyed every moment i spent with GL ill be around on IMPRP and on Dclass killing people for fun.

Edited by ACEE

ACEE 

Former 

D5 HFTO, Research RS DELTA-5 DHG9 COL 

BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT EVER! AND NO THEY ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS

• Skull 1

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

• Manager

Be good out there man! Good working with ya, keep up the hard work and you will succeed in life! 

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

Bro did not just say I will be a good Head of G9 as if I haven't been G9 head before... anyways I wish you luck in your future endeavors! o7

Current: Manager of Interrogations | D5 VCMDR | G9 QUETZALCOATL GT3 | A1 CSM Nightshade 
Former: Councilman of Internal Affairs Agency | Gensec PVT | RRH Foxtrot 26 | G9 Wraith GH1E11 LCPL | EXM RFM CCU RMS | Maintenance trainee x10 (trained by Spixe himself once! Had Lava fill out one test for me! Self-trained as well!)

Trial Moderator: 09/27/22 - 10/01/22 (round 2 12/04/23 - 12/13/23) | Moderator: 10/01/22 - 11/04/22 (round 2 12/13/23 - 1/18/24) | Senior Moderator: 11/04/22 - 2/8/23 (round 2 1/18/24 - 2/28/24) | Admin: 2/8/23 - 4/2/23

For some reason, it would not let me quote it but I will do it this way.

"Lovelock and eevee: have a lovely time I hope to see you guys doing stuff and eevee hope to see you on Ark just please don't break the game again lol. And lovelock do your best I give you a hard time but I trust you to do good."

I know you gave me a hard time but I also know you did that to try to push me to be the best I can be I just hope I make you proud if/when you return on me not only being high up on D5 but also FTO CMD also maybe even HFTO as I know you wanted me to be that for a long time. I am going to miss you man, do us all a favour if you get time to jump into TS from time to time, stay safe brother, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year love you dude. O7

o7

ALL EX: bobawhy/oni/sukuna

current ranks: ci lcmd | a-1 enlisted | certified dumbass  event team member | moderator

ex-ranks: scp-rp senior moderator event team member | police-rp moderator | research lcmd

we dont talk about my time as omega-1 lt-cmdr that never happened

It has been an pleasure working with you for an full year!!!! I hope you do well outside the server and we will talk again soon :). Much love brother 

SCP-RP
MTF Delta-5: OFTO CMDR Shadows SHDW, G9  GT1, DO Agent New York, CTF ODIR Polaris OC01, Overseer Raptor Operative/Creator of Raptor Operative's | MTF Alpha-1 COL Ghost | OH-1 Guardian Squadron/Salvus Unit Sierra 11 (1st Salvus) | A-1 Guardian Sierra-11
ImperialRP
Imperial Commandos: CSM 0939 Shadows, SSVL, HCO, IC-4461: Maroon | Purge Troopers/Inquisitorious: LCPL Shadows SH39 , Apprentice III Shadows