Gov Tow Truck - Accepted - In Progress - Completed

Craft

What you want to see? - A tow truck job with government that has a radio

Why should we add it? - Government Tow Truck would be a good Idea for when we have vehicles after a chase or a shootout that need moved out of the street we can call a tow truck over on radio and have them tow it instead of us pushing it off the road.

What are the advantages of having this? - Not having to push vehicles/have cars in the streets randomly

Who is it mainly for? - Government Jobs

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=403451691

===================================================================================================================================

CRAFTSIG.png.8a91f00a7ff724ab9dc0ed61ec6822db.png
Reserves: USMS MA | EMS LT
Retired: SRT CPL

3 hours ago, Jbane56 said:

+Support however I just recommend letting the current tow truck job have access to the radio

The reason I want it to be different is because I want a different truck and I feel if they get the radio it will cause radio spam

===================================================================================================================================

CRAFTSIG.png.8a91f00a7ff724ab9dc0ed61ec6822db.png
Reserves: USMS MA | EMS LT
Retired: SRT CPL

+Support for an alternate version of this suggestion

Change the Tow Truck Driver to almost more of a gov role that has a radio and works alongside officers.

You could still do what OP wants by either replacing the tow truck with a PD one or putting a pd skin on it.

This could draw more attention to the job and create more RP overall.

image.png.5bc21508a1ab5e81e97be92d1393e045.png

+Support

This could lead to an impound station at the police station. I would honestly do this in game! This sounds awesome!

PD SNR  FBI SNR SA  |   USMS RCT   |               

"The Kid on the Server"           "A Loser 🙂"

On 12/11/2023 at 1:13 AM, Aaron Faustin said:

+Support for an alternate version of this suggestion

Change the Tow Truck Driver to almost more of a gov role that has a radio and works alongside officers.

You could still do what OP wants by either replacing the tow truck with a PD one or putting a pd skin on it.

This could draw more attention to the job and create more RP overall.

• 4 weeks later...

I say +

If this is accepted y’all should put something if they try to respawn the car and all government sees the text and they can respawn it 

Edited by JayChavez
It copied

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

• Manager

Accepted! Management have reviewed this and will start looking at getting this added into the server! Updates on the progress of the suggestion will be announced on this post! 🙂

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

• 1 month later...
  • Manager

This suggestion is currently being worked on to be added in-game!

• Manager

This suggestion is completed! The suggestion is either in-game or will be in next restart! Thank you so much for the wonderful suggestion! ❤️