Clarences Vice Sovereign App

Clarence

Should I get Vice Sovereign?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Sould I get VicE soveriegn

• Yes
    • Yes

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

SHGL EG Ren Blackstar

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Royal Guard

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?                                                                                                                                                                                                       I want to be able to assist Royal Guards even more than I already can, I want to help RG keep striving and growing in activity and striving as a battalion. In the few  months I have been in RG we have had a good command team, I wish to continue this by helping play my part and support the current command team as much  can, and I feel by joining the command team I will be able to help in the best way possible. I also wish to become a  VCMDR because I would love to help with task   whether they be big or small and teach/coach the officers how to be command members so that maybe one day they will be fit and ready to become command  members themselves.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

14 weeks

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purposes of a commander are, firstly to lead their battalion whether that be updating rosters, documents, and making sure all information in the documents we use day to day are up to date and ready for use for all members, or to be the ones that are in game making sure their troops are having a fun time on the server while also following regiment rules. Secondly Commanders are supposed to be monitoring their officer core to make sure that they are doing their task, being productive, and making sure that they are giving the other members and good time and being helpful to all members. Lastly I believe that Commanders are supposed to teach their NCO's and officers so that they know what to do and one day will be able to take over the mantle of command. Officers should look up to their command teams hence Commanders should be setting good examples for the officers so that the officers continue to do good and wish to be a good example as their command.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I believe I should be trusted with the position because, since my time in Royal Guards I believe I have been very helpful, completed my task and quotas every time, if command ever needs me I am there, also I believe I should be trusted because I have held my fair share of ranks [Nova CPT] [Naval Maj] [Current: LTCOL in RG] and lastly I have been in a command position before [Shock VCMDR} so I feel I am more than experienced to take on the role, as well as I feel I have to what it takes to be trusted with the position of Royal Guard VCMDR  

7. How often can you be Online? :

4-5 days a week as I go to my moms a few times a week.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

Yes I have 1 warn from January 15th 2022, I ran into EC and pressed the buttons, but this was a long time ago and I have since held many positions.

Edited by clarence

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

+support

Extremely active

Amazing leader

Has been doing an amazing job as shadow guard lead

Has past VCMDR experience

• Thanks 1

Current

| Vice Sovereign Kir Kanos |
Former

| Shadow Guard VII Stage (2020) || Shadow Guard Lead Ren Blackstar (2023-2024)|

On 12/4/2023 at 11:06 AM, Stage said:

+support