Changes for ISB:IA

TheTrueS0nic

What do you want to see?:

I would like for Members of the ISB:IA (Junior Operative+) to be able to change the Defcon Level.
Additionally I would also like for Members of the ISB:IA to be able to order in supply shipments.

These changes have already been discussed with the ISB:IA Overseer and Admiral Sam. 

Why should we add it?:

Letting ISB:IA be able to change the Defcon and order in supplies seems like a logical change to make, considering that the ISB is still part of the Navy branch. 

What are the advantages of having this?:

The advantage of this change mainly comes for members of the ISB who would now be able to change the Defcon and order supplies in situations when there are no Naval online. The chance of running out of supplies and having no one to change the Defcon is also reduced by having this change done.

Who is it mainly for?:

ISB:IA

Links to any content: N/A

• Like 1

ISB:IA Chief Garrick Versio

Senior Admin

55 minutes ago, Saam said:

+ Support

In my opinion, this would get a chance for ISB to change defcons or order supplies when aren't naval online. I´m sure it will be not abused and i have full trust in ISB. I would love to see this change!

Current: Inquisitorius Field Commander

FormerSenior Commander | Inquisitorius - The Second Sister | Eighth Brother
Pyke Captain DT Seeker SH16
pixel-art.gif

5 hours ago, Saam said:

+ Support

In my opinion, this would get a chance for ISB to change defcons or order supplies when aren't naval online. m sure it will be not abused and i have full trust in ISB. I would love to see this change!

+/- Support

+ could be nice when naval isn't online

- takes a job away from naval, meaning more people might leave the branch

= Could be good if implemented with restrictions on when it can be used, such as no naval online

Former Senior Commander

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts.”- Winston Churchill

16 minutes ago, Axle said:

+/- Support

+ could be nice when naval isn't online

- takes a job away from naval, meaning more people might leave the branch

= Could be good if implemented with restrictions on when it can be used, such as no naval online

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

• 3 weeks later...