Should i get shadow Guard lead  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should i get SHGL

What is your in game name?: Aero

What is your in game rank?: SHGO Senior Honor Guard

How long have you been a Shadow Guard Officer?: Almost 2 weeks

How long have you been in Shadow Guard?: 1 month and 11 days

Why do you want to become Lead in Shadow Guard?:

I want to become the shadow Guard lead because Shadow Guard have not had a lead in a while, and as of this moment I am the only Officer, I feel shadow Guard is gaining more active members as you've probably seen more of us walking around lately, and I feel it is going to be important to have a command structure going forward. I think I am the perfect fit for the role, I have the experience, i'm active, i know my responsibilities and believe I can perform them. Lastly I would love to see the sub branch continue to grow and strive and I believe i can assist in that.

What could you bring and enforce in Shadow Guard as a Lead?:

I can bring leadership (which is what the position is), I can also help start getting shadow Guard back in the routine of hosting shadow Guard tryouts on every scheduled day, as of now I have been the only one doing them. I can also start becoming sort of mentor to shadow Guards below me, and people who want to become shadow Guard. I can also start evaluating shadow guard for all progress and good things being done, and unfortunately sometimes the bad. I can also further enforce the rules and make sure all shadow guards are following the rules and keeping them in line. Lastly with being a lead I can start handing out assignments to Shadow Guards not just to give them something to do but assignments that will hopefully make Shadow Guard look good and be desired to join, and to let current members have fun and enjoy being apart of Shadow Guard.

How many strikes do you have?: 0

Do you have any prior experience in being an Officer/Lead in a Sub-Branch? (If yes, explain): Yes I have been the Director of Security [Agent Kallus], And I was also a heavy assistant lead for shock as well as being one of the first 2 to join the sub branch.

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

• zypnic locked this topic