Guidelines for Stealing Government Vehicles Suggestion - Completed

ColeSoft Grey

La Poll  

12 members have voted

1. 1. There must be 2 or more Government (Excluding PD OFC's) to Steal a government Vehicle.

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Government Vehicles may only be stolen out of Situational necessity. You may not Steal a Government car just because.

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Government Vehicles may only be stolen for 5 or 10 minutes, then must be abandoned or destroyed.

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

What you want to see? - Guidelines added for stealing government Vehicles. With the addition of Stealing government Vehicles being allowed. I think we should have some guidelines for it. Here are my suggestions for guidelines that Id like to see added. I dont necessarily want all 4 added. These are just 3 ideas. so Id like opinions on all 3. 

1. There must be 2 or more Government (Excluding PD OFC's) to Steal a government Vehicle.   - This prevents Solo Government from getting stranded and unable to respond to calls.

2. Government Vehicles may only be stolen out of Situational necessity. You may not Steal a Government car just because.  - Prevents people from cop baiting and stealing gov vehicles just to piss PD off. 

3. Government Vehicles may only be stolen for 5 or 10 minutes, then must be abandoned or destroyed. - Prevents Gov from being kept from a stolen vehicle for a long period of time

4. Stolen Governments Vehicles are Instantly Code Red 

Why should we add it? - Give fairness to Government and stops some mingery 

What are the advantages of having this? - Allows Criminals to steal people cars while still having Ballance towards gov 

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Cole Sladvak // ColeSoft Grey

| PoliceRP | Senior Moderator | SRT Command Police Lieutenant |

Retired FBI Command of 3 Years - Deputy Director | Retired S.W.A.T Command | Thought up SS and created HRT Former UMC

2014 GL Veteran | 2016 PoliceRP LEO |

- Support

I say all or nothing tbh, either you can or you cant, no strings attached 

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

-/+ Support 

I would say maybe some of the regulations being added

Such as maybe certain government vehicles being code red because of the danger they have to the public such as the Granger, Ford Raptor, Ford Police Interceptor Utility. 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

-Support

Government vehicles should be handled similarly to regular stolen vehicles. If a government vehicle is stolen, it should be automatically granted a Code Amber pursuit (Able to use stop sticks, PIT). It also incentivizes government units to lock their doors, which is of the upmost importance.

Captain Robert Peel

Rockford Police Department

Rather than introducing more rules regarding this change, we've added a system that prevents certain vehicles from being stolen. All EMS vehicles are unable to be stolen, and most heavier police vehicles are unable to be stolen as well. We also restricted some of the donator job vehicles from being stolen such as the tow truck, and semi trucks. As it currently stands, we will have you guys follow the typical pursuit guidelines.

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC