Admin Abuse Report/ Warn Appeal- Accepted

itripfatwomen

Your In-game: Kyle TIle

The admin's name in-game: [GL] Scout

The admin's steam name (If you know it): STEAM_0:0:221175326

What warning did you receive: Changing jobs during an active situation, False Ticket

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): image.png.39e694acd33335323ef486cffce3af83.png

Why do you think this warn was false: I was in a police chase with a moderator named Jim he was in the car with me, while we were in the chase I crashed and died. After I re spawned from dying I went over to the car dealer to do a jailbreak RP because Jim was getting arrested. I changed jobs, an admin named scout tried arresting me, but it was too late, i already changed jobs. He then proceeded to switch over to administration and warn me about it even though I died. I even tried to tell him another admin was in the car for a witness, but he did not care and when I tried to speak to other admins through a report he then kept taking them and warned me for a false report. I do not have any clips because I never record the games I play because I don't have storage. When I asked him to check logs that I died he refused and jailed me for 5 minutes.

Any extra information:

Edited by itripfatwomen

Make sure you follow the format here 

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

Revelant logs

Scout ➞ Secret Service High Command moderator cuffed Jim Tile ➞ Citizen moderator

USMS Agent Anubis 1F56 ➞ Secret Service Agent platinum cuffed Kyle TIle ➞ Hobo user

"2017 Nissan GT-R Nismo(SGM Cars) killed themselves" With Kyle Tile as a player under the data > players section

Kyle TIle ➞ Hobo user respawned

Kyle TIle ➞ Bank Thief (lvl 20+) user changed job from Hobo to Bank Thief (lvl 20+)

Kyle TIle ➞ Bank Thief (lvl 20+) user respawned

Scout ➞ Administration moderator changed job from Secret Service High Command to Administration

Scout ➞ Administration moderator changed their RP name from SS COO Scout XK3 to Scout

Scout ➞ Administration moderator: !jail @ 5m READ MOTD

Scout ➞ Administration moderator: !blogs

Scout ➞ Administration moderator: @ don't take then I got it

Scout ➞ Administration moderator: !warns

Kyle TIle ➞ Bank Thief (lvl 20+) user: /ooc I wanna talk to someone other than trial mods

Scout ➞ Administration moderator: @ Scruffy He broke rules and is mad about it check his history

All within 10mins ^

Edited by 00 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴 00

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

Any clips of the situation? This is pretty much required for SMT if they are going to punish the staff member

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

9 minutes ago, RussTime said:

Any clips of the situation? This is pretty much required for SMT if they are going to punish the staff member

I do not have any clips i do not record or have storage on my computer. I just want my warns away because I did nothing wrong, you can check the logs they are proof

2 hours ago, 00 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴 00 said:

Revelant logs

Scout ➞ Secret Service High Command moderator cuffed Jim Tile ➞ Citizen moderator

USMS Agent Anubis 1F56 ➞ Secret Service Agent platinum cuffed Kyle TIle ➞ Hobo user

Kyle TIle ➞ Hobo user respawned

Kyle TIle ➞ Bank Thief (lvl 20+) user changed job from Hobo to Bank Thief (lvl 20+)

Kyle TIle ➞ Bank Thief (lvl 20+) user respawned

Scout ➞ Administration moderator changed job from Secret Service High Command to Administration

Scout ➞ Administration moderator changed their RP name from SS COO Scout XK3 to Scout

Scout ➞ Administration moderator: !jail @ 5m READ MOTD

Scout ➞ Administration moderator: !blogs

Scout ➞ Administration moderator: @ don't take then I got it

Scout ➞ Administration moderator: !warns

Kyle TIle ➞ Bank Thief (lvl 20+) user: /ooc I wanna talk to someone other than trial mods

Scout ➞ Administration moderator: @ Scruffy He broke rules and is mad about it check his history

All within 10mins ^

An important extra log for context:

"2017 Nissan GT-R Nismo(SGM Cars) killed themselves" With Kyle Tile as a player under the data > players section, meaning he died from crashing a 2017 Nissan GT-R Nismo. This log appears exactly 56 seconds before he changed jobs from Hobo to Bank Thief, and 2 seconds before the first respawn in Dark's list of logs. Thus, he could only be arrested for crimes committed within 56 seconds before that job change. ( @Scout100507would probably know if there were any or not)

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director

• itripfatwomen changed the title to Admin Abuse Report/ Warn Appeal
  • Will locked this topic

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png