Staff Application- Accepted

The real Toast

What is your in-game name?: Toast

What is your steam name?: Funkycol21

What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0:1:585764900

Do you have any other experience with staffing?:  No, I personally have no experience with staffing on Garry's Mod However, I am happy to learn the process of becoming staff. 

What date did you start playing on the community? 05/28/2022

What date did you make your forums account? 10/08/2023

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? T2 (Apprentice)

How many warns do you have on the server?  I currently have 0 warns in Imperial RP, and I wish to keep it that way.

Have you donated? Yes I have donated.

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at 

You will be tested on it: Yes, I have read the staff guidelines.

Timezone: Eastern standard time. 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I believe that I deserve the rank trial mod because I am very hardworking in this server and want to help improve the community. I feel I am very dedicated when it comes to situations and always remain calm no matter what. I am very active on Imperial RP and spend lots of time looking over the rules and ways of the server. I have wanted to join the staff team for quite some time and didn't know when to apply, but I have now built up more confidence to do so.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: If someone was Mass RDMing and cursing me out I would pull them for a sit, I would check logs to grasp the situation. Then I would try to deescalate the problem my best. After that I would explain their punishment for the RDM and disrespect. Lastly, I would explain that they are being banned for 5 days for Mass RDM and disrespect and try to tell them how they could avoid breaking rules when they return.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NightShift101 said:

+ Support

+ Seen him around quite a bit
+ As his a Major in his battalion I can vouch he would make a good staff member, dedicated and active
+/- Decent app

• Like 2

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

HUGE +Support

+Always active

+On everyday

+Knows when to be professional and when to have fun

Overall i think he would be a great fit for staff. He seems very motivated and driven to help and to succeed and do the best he can, and i think that he would make a terrific addition to the Gaming Light staff team!

+ Support

+ Active

+ Decent app

Havent interacted with you that much, but from the times i have seems like you are a good fit for staff.

| ImperialRP |

Current | Senior Commander | Lead Admin | Forums Diplomat | ImperialRP JMT

• Head of Staff

ACCEPTED!

Please contact a JMT+ for staff training whenever you are available

Any use of your new staff abilities before being trained will result in immediate removal!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander