NPC Weapon Skill Slider

Chrono The Changeling

What do you want to see?: I would like to see the weapon skill slider actually adjusting the accuracy of the NPCs (As that is what I was told it did).

Why should we add it?: As of now it doesn't seem like the slider works or even does anything as the npcs are just as accurate on the lower setting as they are on the higher setting. I've run events and one of the biggest things is players say my npcs do too much damage to them. Players think I have direct control over their damage though I thought lowering the npc accuracy from 4 (perfect) to 0 (terrible), but it does not change anything. They are still highly accurate at setting 0. 

What are the advantages of having this?: I would love to see this change brought about as it would give a little bit more autonomy back to GMs and allow us to set up different levels of npcs mixing accuracies and health.

Who is it mainly for?: GMs

Senior Commander Chrono Acting Marshall Chrono

Support | Forum Diplomat

senioradmin.jpg.506a37c1f94d9bcf604f277f0d2678b9.jpg

Former: IC Commander 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1207 Sev | IC CSLD SSLD DMS MAJ 4457 Reaper | IC CSVL SSLD DMS 4560 Gren | IC SSS DMS SFC 1597 Chrono | Navy SO PO1 Chrono | Pyke ESR Henchman II Krono | Apprentice I Sonic Royal Guard CDT Chrono ISB Director Orson Krennic Senior Gamemaster | ISB Deputy Director Beerus

+Support

- Would like to be able to have the freedom to move across a room without being melted by NPCs that are not supposed to be able to hits with such accuracy.

- Gives GMs the ability to work with different difficulty of NPCs for Event diversity.

Current: No one to worry about...

Ex Imperial Commando VCMDR Sev | Crimson Squad Lead Reaper | Ex-Scout Sniper Lead | Fixer for 2 weeks

1 hour ago, Fabian Fox said:

+Support

- Would like to be able to have the freedom to move across a room without being melted by NPCs that are not supposed to be able to hits with such accuracy.

- Gives GMs the ability to work with different difficulty of NPCs for Event diversity.

5 hours ago, Fabian Fox said:

+Support

On 10/7/2023 at 11:40 AM, Grim Reaper Leviathan said:

+Support
- can't actualy do anything when the NPCs are all locked on to one person that is miles away and hitting me like they are dead shot.

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

On 10/7/2023 at 12:46 PM, Fabian Fox said:

+Support

+ Support

On 10/7/2023 at 12:46 PM, Fabian Fox said:

+Support

General Resin

Lead Admin

2ND EVER TANK CMDR Ex ST VCMDR Ex STRM Lead Ex SCTAL Ex DT PFC Ex Senior Gamemaster

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/8/2023 at 5:46 AM, Fabian Fox said:

+Support

• 4 weeks later...
  • Manager

After reviewing the code and further testing, the slider does affect the the proficiency of the NPCs, using the five enumerations: WEAPON_PROFICIENCY_POOR (0), WEAPON_PROFICIENCY_AVERAGE (1), WEAPON_PROFICIENCY_GOOD (2), WEAPON_PROFICIENCY_VERY_GOOD (3), WEAPON_PROFICIENCY_PERFECT (4)