ZoeyPlaysGames FBI Director Retirement

ZoeyPlaysGames

Thank you for all the effort you put into FBI! You will be missed

• Gaminglight Love 1

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

As always, Zoey, you've been a paramount feature as to the success and determination exhibited throughout your time in FBI, and furthermore for the server. You will be missed, not only in the absence of your presence, but through all of the laughs and ride-alongs you shared with us.

I wish you all the very best in your future! I am happy for you, as I am proud of you too for your dedication and passion you display time and time again.

Sayonara, and we read you 10-7, 1K-23. Angel out.

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

On 10/5/2023 at 1:44 PM, ZoeyPlaysGames said:

It comes with a heavy heart that I come before you all to announce my final days as your active director of FBI. I feel it always comes as a suprise when someone resigns from a position as such and I hope you all can understand why I must go.

With recent changes in my life I have not been able to look after FBI the way I want to, with a move in my future as well as looking to start a life with my fiancé. I simply wish for FBI to flourish under someone who has the same love and hopes for FBI as I do, I sadly cant be around as much as I want to be and I feel the best decision for FBI would be to find someone who can be there for the department.

I cant believe i've been part of this dept for almost 2 years I owe thanks to directors before me as well as SMT who have helped me both through my rise of the ranks but also the management of the department and sub depts. 

@Justin tbh I owe so many aspects of my leadership to you, you were always able to come up with solutions to any problem on the scope of FBI. On the field as well as in personal conversations you were always a great ally as well as a great friend I hope I was able to do you proud as my time of director.

I will be working with SMT as well as PD HC in the coming days to aid with the transfer of direction, I will still be around staffing or on reserves to come help out in times of need on FBI. If I didn't mention you I hope you know I have lots of love for everyone in FBI as well as their sub departments and I wish to see you all succeed in your futures.

1K-23 Final call 10-7

Zoey,

Reading your farewell post takes me back, doesn't it? Handing over the director's chair is never easy, but you've led FBI like a pro. Kudos for making such a tough call to focus on your new life journey. Trust me, we've all been there. Life happens, and you gotta do what's best for you. Cheers to starting a new chapter with your fiancé and the move! 

Your kind words hit home. You've been more than a successor; you've been a true friend and partner-in-crime (ironic, right?). You've carried on the legacy and made your own mark, which is something you should be very proud of.

For everyone still playing, know that your leadership will inevitably change, but the experiences and the friendships you make along the way are indispensable. Keep grinding and make us old-timers proud over in the retirement villa.

Zoey, you're literally a DM away and I'm stoked to see where life takes you next. Until our paths cross again, don't be a stranger! :classic_tongue:

Cheers,
Justin

ava3.png.0a3ef8463f0eb0ea3d42c7c4c2722cae.pngJustin, Former FBI Director RA5 - GamingLight PoliceRP