Gran's Research Global Command Application

Gran

Name: Gran

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:473971749

Discord: GranSassoRaid

Current and former Lives and Ranks: Sec Maj, A1 SGT.

What rank are you applying for?: Research Administrator.

Why do you believe you should be in Research Command?:  I am a dedicated player in Gaminglight and want to help the server get back to where it used to be! Research is one of the most important branches on the server. I will do my best to get research back in Dblock stealing Dclass, and overall, have a greater site presence again.

What can you bring to the table that others can't?: ACTIVITY!!! Research activity has been lacking lately. understandably due to the server's low numbers. I'm also ET so I could help with PT's and research related events.

What would you do to better Research and increase activity?: I have trained A LOT of new Gensec members and continue to do so. With my security influence I would encourage new and old members to join research and help out the branch. With the new addition of the virus update, they would be more willing to join research as there is more to do then just 294 test.

Edited by Gran

Current | A-1 LT.CMDR  

Former | SEC MAJ/DHWD Foundation Doctor

+Support
Dedicated and always working on bright ideas to not only improve but to make it fun for everyone.

|| Deputy Chief Of Security || Security OFTO || A1 LT WENDIGO || Former Delta-5 WO || Former Delta-5 DHRO || Former Delta-5 FTO || Former GT4 VALI || Former RRH Echo 45 || S.T.A.R.S || S.T.A.R.S  || Mr. Golf

+Support
Active
Dedicated To Research
Has Research Best Interests At Heart

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

• 3 weeks later...