Coolnic11

Should I become a Vice Admiral?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Vice Admiral

• Yes
    • No

=======================================

Questions

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Agent Kallus | DOS Lieutenant Commander Coolnic

2. What Regiment are you applying for?: Naval Vice Admiral

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?: I wish to become a Vice Admiral to be able to help lead the Battalion and to better it as well. I wish to also help the Security Officer sub-branch grow as well, and still be able to work with everyone, I believe that working together will improve peoples opinion on many branches, and it could potentially help bring more people to naval, which is an important battalion as it controls the ship and operates the ship in times of need.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?:

I have about 2 months on the server, 90% of the time on the server is spent on Naval.
435:56      https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/338199664

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?: The main purpose of a Vice Admiral is to assist leading the battalion and also helping the officers when they need help with something, and also preparing new officers in their new position as an officer and understanding their new role, I would also ensure that the SO command is respectful as well as active and doing their jobs. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : I feel that I can be trusted as a Vice Admiral because I’ve done so well, I am also currently the DOS of SO, and I’ve been doing my best to get more naval into SO and I’ve been helping the SSO and SO when they need help with something, I also have real life experience with a leadership position. Naval could also use a Vice Admiral as it currently doesn’t have one, and I will also put out any punishments that need to be done as well.

7. How often can you be Online? : I can be online atleast 3 or 4 days in the week, and I can be active somewhat over night for 2 days of the week

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : I don’t have any warnings.

Edited by Coolnic11
  • Like 1

+support
-Active 

-Cares about naval

- Some times I feel he takes the Roleplay to serous, which is not a bad thing, Like serous RP is needed but some times seems to much and might ruin experiences for some

-The App is pretty short and could explain more.

Overall +Support Would be glad to work with you in the Future!!!!!

R SF WCMDR Pizzaguy | Ex Marshal|2X Ex Vice Marshal Pizzaguy | Last Shadow Overseer 
Last Cobra Overseer |SF OFS SL Pizzaguy

+ Support

- Super active

- Dedicated Naval; cares about his job and the progression of Naval

- Would be good to have DOS in a VA position, to get SO's in a better place

- App is good, and his experience and previous actions speak for itself, but could have been slightly more detailed 

Mega + support
Honestly this guy has made SO so amazing in the short time he's been here he's picked up the slack started pumping out tryouts for DT and Shock He's even proven to be very helpful and understanding not once have i seen him miss doing a assignment he is truly one of the best DOS's we have had in awhile I can't say much as a navy member but as a DOS he's amazing and couldn't have asked for a better one. I'm gonna miss him in SO if he does get accepted for this position but i want to see him thrive and reach HC. ❤️

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

On 9/29/2023 at 12:47 AM, Resin said:

+ support

Very active

cool guy

great leader

He said it best. Sad to see you leave IC but I understand why.

Current: R IC LT COL Rasputin - Co-Creator of the HCD

Ex: SF Vice Marshall, IC VCMDR Fixer/Scorch

On 9/28/2023 at 9:47 PM, Resin said:

+ support

Very active

cool guy

great leader

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

• Harr y locked this topic