Sprink's Ban Appeal - Denied

Sprink

Your name: Sprink

Your Discord ID name (EX: Igneous#3706): sprinklertek

Your Discord ID code (EX: 204661777512923136): 476574291689865257

Which discord server were you banned on? SCPRP

What was the reason for your ban (if you know it)? I was banned for posting a 1984 Gif. 

Why do you deserve to be unbanned? I believe I should be unbanned for an extremely simple reason. I posted a 1984 GIF after Zeeptin deleted someone's message and was immediately permanently banned from the entire discord server. Banning someone over a meme is extremely stupid and is not against the discord rules in any way. Multiple people have expressed that this ban was false and should be reverted. I rest my point and case and will not say more.
image.png

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

-Support

If zeeptin banned you it's for a good reason 

• Dislike 3
  • Skull 2

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

23 hours ago, Sulfur said:

-Support

If zeeptin banned you it's for a good reason

• Like 1
  • Dislike 2
  • Skull 1

CurrentRP Ranks | Delta-5 MSGT Versa | CI CPT Ryota | Head of EOI 

Gamma-9 "Spear of the Law" Revenant E-11 WO |

FormerRP Ranks | Delta-5 2LT | E-11 2LT | Nu-7 1LT |

1 hour ago, Versa said:

Speaking as a Retired Admin here you are wilding if you think posting a 1984 gif is a good reason to ban someone.

Edited by Sprink
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

7 hours ago, Sprink said:

Speaking as a Retired Admin here you are wilding if you think posting a 1984 gif is a good reason to ban someone.

As of late, GamingLight and it's management have taken steps toward removing players which are harmful to the community and it's members in any way.

I don't have the context of this but, and this is a big but,

Permanently banning a contributing, dedicated, and very long-standing member of the community over a single instance should only be tolerated in the following instances:

Nazism

Homophobia which is targeted and harmful

Xenophobia which is targeted and harmful (No one cares about the tea jokes)

Pedophilia (Any Instance)

IRL Threats

Doxxing

I may have missed some, but a GIF about a dystopian world where freedom of speech is completely and utterly removed and destroyed has nothing to do with any of the above.

If a member of management could provide further insight into the actual reason of the ban, good. If not, unban Sprink.

There is no reason to keep our most dedicated players "behind bars", this is what kills servers, not revives them.

Good luck.

+Support

Edited by Kaizer
  • Thanks 2

Former: SeniorMod - Security CPT - Research RAM RHH Guardian Alpha 99-Agent Purple Rain

CCs: Kosher Inspectors - Security Black Ops - The Jokerz - Nobody

522575323_onepieceforums.png.98e609e9ad63d4c4031c515873bebb7e.png