Locus's Department training suggestion - Denied

[GL] Locus

What you want to see? - I would like to see since we added the auto training I've had PD OFC's and State Trooper Cadets raid me or attempt to raid me. So I would like to see the removal of the battering ram from PD Officer and if possible doing something similar for the first rank in state.

Why should we add it? -  It'll help with random OFC's and Trooper's who just joined raiding me at 7 AM EST. 

What are the advantages of having this? - It'll remove the ability for them to cause harm and its the same logic as why we don't let PD OFC's drive vehicles and such.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone.

Links to any content -  N/A

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

4 hours ago, [GL] Locus said:

What you want to see? - I would like to see since we added the auto training I've had PD OFC's and State Trooper Cadets raid me or attempt to raid me. So I would like to see the removal of the battering ram from PD Officer and if possible doing something similar for the first rank in state.

Why should we add it? -  It'll help with random OFC's and Trooper's who just joined raiding me at 7 AM EST. 

What are the advantages of having this? - It'll remove the ability for them to cause harm and its the same logic as why we don't let PD OFC's drive vehicles and such.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone.

Links to any content -  N/A

+Support, if i'm not mistaken ofc lost cuffs? please correct me if i'm wrong but i've heard a couple of ofc say they can't find their cuffs, obviously this could be just because they are new. however players can just join, train themselves and cause havoc, the new players deserve to have benefit of the doubt but as a measure it can't hurt to take away things that can cause major gameplay headaches.

PD SM    DF 1LT UMC LVL5 

O                                                  O 

(this is supposed to be a police car)        

-Support

If players on OFC/State Trainee job can't follow the rules they just get demoted/blacklisted. No need to keep restricting the other players that actually wanna be there and learn how to play the game and get promoted. Report trainees that are abusing utility and they will be dealt with.

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091

• Head Admin
22 hours ago, Nick Hunter said:

-Support

If players on OFC/State Trainee job can't follow the rules they just get demoted/blacklisted. No need to keep restricting the other players that actually wanna be there and learn how to play the game and get promoted. Report trainees that are abusing utility and they will be dealt with.

i quote this, its very simple for them to follow SOP's if they choose not to then they will be removed from the job
- support

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

On 9/7/2023 at 3:47 PM, Nick Hunter said:

-Support

exactly. honestly people who do the quiz, etc are new players and they should learn from what they did. no need to just restrict everything from them.

minisigforums.webp

- Support

If there are new players that just fuck around and minge on the PD & State Cadet/Trainee jobs after they have taken the questionnaire and have passed and now trained and whitelisted they can just easily and simply be removed/blacklisted on their whitelist and simply wont be able to join back. Also not to mention it wouldn't be fair on other people that legit choose to play and RP out on PD/State and wish to progress in the said "department" and then essentially being punished/restricted to their loadout if they cannot use the battering ram or handcuffs what ever the case may be if other people just minge around and NITRP and they can just be removed off the job and remove their whitelist or blacklist them etc.

Yes you may argue that if one these minges are on the job and fucks around and there may not be any PD/State Supervisor or even Command on at the time to deal with them, just make a report ingame so staff can help and handle them and demote them off the job and relay further information to the Departments Supervisor which can then relay that to their command and get their whitelist removed and become blacklisted etc

DF Commander | CERT CO Commander | Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

On 9/9/2023 at 7:22 AM, Ecott said:

- Support

If there are new players that just fuck around and minge on the PD & State Cadet/Trainee jobs after they have taken the questionnaire and have passed and now trained and whitelisted they can just easily and simply be removed/blacklisted on their whitelist and simply wont be able to join back. Also not to mention it wouldn't be fair on other people that legit choose to play and RP out on PD/State and wish to progress in the said "department" and then essentially being punished/restricted to their loadout if they cannot use the battering ram or handcuffs what ever the case may be if other people just minge around and NITRP and they can just be removed off the job and remove their whitelist or blacklist them etc.

Yes you may argue that if one these minges are on the job and fucks around and there may not be any PD/State Supervisor or even Command on at the time to deal with them, just make a report ingame so staff can help and handle them and demote them off the job and relay further information to the Departments Supervisor which can then relay that to their command and get their whitelist removed and become blacklisted etc

On 9/9/2023 at 7:22 AM, Ecott said:

- Support

• 4 weeks later...