What is your in-game name?:

:Schoodst

What is your steam name?:

:[GL] Schoodst

What is your steam ID?:

:STEAM_0:0:81042712

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667):

:schoodst

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

:Was a Senior Mod on SCPRP around 4 months ago, also have owned a couple servers in the past

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

:Around June 2020

What date did you make your forums account?

:June 25. 2020

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers?

:8, all from July 13 2020-Jan 1, 2022

Sr1LF1U.png

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc)

:Gold

Are you a staff member in another community?

:No

Have you read the staff handbook?

:Yes

Timezone:

:EST

What rank are you applying for?

:Trial Moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

:Having past experience staffing for this very server, I can bring a lot to the table in terms of experience and skill. Having been a staff before the server, as stated, I know the ropes and how to use all of the tools at my disposal. I know how to work with players to keep situations under control, and know to act as a diplomat, rather than an authoritarian. With me coming back to the server recently, I want to do all I can to get back in the swing of things, and help out all I can to keep the server clean and free of trouble makers. With me already being experienced, I have the knowledge and efficiency to help out other member of staff or the community in general with issues that may occur in which a solution isn't widely known. I believe I have what it takes to come back to the server in full swing, and continue keeping the server fun and enjoyable for everyone in the community.

Scenario questions:

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

:Claim the sit, and attempt to hear out any sides of the story possible. If unable to get any story out of the assailant, verbally warn them that if they continue the insults they will be given a heavier punishment. If continued, warn for MRDM(x#) | Staff Diss/Toxicity, and get and admin+ to ban them.

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?

:Attempt to calm the players down and separate them to get better footing on the situation at hand. Speak to each player individually about their sides of the story. If even this gets too out of hand, or the other players continue disrupting the sit, then call for assistance from other members of staff to help out with getting the needed information faster to more efficiently make a decision

Edited by Schoodst
Added warn proof!

Current: Nu7 2LT | Event Team Former: Nu7 2LT | RRH Guardian Tango 18 | SCPRP Senior Moderator

Schoodst Gaming | The Goofiest | "You get drunk you stop checking corners" - IPAIDFORPIXELS, from that one Dust 2 Casual Game

- Scenarios need work

- No proof of warns

+/- App looks ok

Due to the reasons above I am giving a -support nothing personal just my honest opinion

EDIT

Forget the no proof of warns
- Scenarios need work

Edited by Lovelock

11 minutes ago, Lovelock said:

- Scenarios need work

- No proof of warns

+/- App looks ok

Due to the reasons above I am giving a -support nothing personal just my honest opinion

I kept getting error -200 when uploading images so I’ll try tomorrow

Current: Nu7 2LT | Event Team Former: Nu7 2LT | RRH Guardian Tango 18 | SCPRP Senior Moderator

Schoodst Gaming | The Goofiest | "You get drunk you stop checking corners" - IPAIDFORPIXELS, from that one Dust 2 Casual Game

5 minutes ago, Lovelock said:

I use this link and it is 100% reliable https://img.doerig.dev/ I have used it myself

thank 

• Like 1

On 8/18/2023 at 7:45 PM, Roseeee said:

+support

- no recent warns and scenario responses make sense

- previous staff member

reliable and solid former and returning member of nu-7 as well.

Former MTF Nu7 VCMDR Admin

Former GenSec CPT / Deputy Head Warden

13 hours ago, RGH said:

-Support
Server Diss

https://streamable.com/10jdjw

We resolved this a WHILE ago man, like a good couple weeks... IDK why this one instance is so terrible, I said what my mind thought of certain choices the server made, and contrary to some belief, people can have opinions.

Denied

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 3 months.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT