Nick Waltson's Nu-7 Warrant Officer Application

W-G ALeXAnDeR

Name (As it appears on roster): Nick Waltson

Why do you want to join Nu-7 Command?: I wish to become command because i believe i have what it takes to take on the position WO and do good in it. I have been around Nu-7 for a while and i really enjoy my time here so i decided to apply for command and contribute to Nu-7 even more than now. I got to know some very nice and helpful people who i'm glad i met and i'm very thankful to them for helping me when i was nothing. Nu-7 is a place that makes me feel appriciated and i really enjoy it so i wish to return the favor by helping the people myself and bring new faces to our awesome branch i can call a family even.

Why would you make a good member of Nu-7 Command?: I have been in Nu-7 for a while and i have been a NCO for a lot of time also, i have gathered enough experience to know how to do basic commanding well and i believe i can take on the harder challenge of become WO. I'm in all sub-branches except the handpicked ones thus i can make a really good decision in tough situations that would suit the available units best. I'm also a active member of Nu-7, i'm a patient and i love helping people, i can explain things others can't understand or did wrong until they understand what they didn't before or realize the mistake they made. I always tend to do teamwork and i highly advice it whenever possible but i can also work alone when the situation requires me to. I also keep communications up with others so i'm able to coordinate myself and my fellow Nu-7 according to other forces assisting us.

Edited by W-G ALeXAnDeR

• W-G ALeXAnDeR changed the title to Nick Waltson's Nu-7 Warrant Officer Application

+Support

Seems to know what he's talking about, give it to em in my opinion

• Like 1

Nobody-03 "The new comer"/D5 SFTO DHRO SM Wolfychu

EX D5 FTO SRO SGT Kaneki/Sec CPL Fish/H.L.P.R bot aA7