Bucks permanent goodbye

Its Buck

Hey yall this is kinda out of the blue but shit happens ig. anyway ima keep this short and sweet im resigning blah blah blah Yall were great people to play with and talk to, got to crack a lot of jokes with some of you and even got to work with some of yall as command. 

Im only gonna do a few mentions here cuz I dont wanna relive like my 3+ years with GL.

Fool: Sorry I couldnt stay long enough to help with Nu7

Lew: sounds like he paints his nails, chill guy

Rektify: 527 main, probably high rn

Sogi: openly women, professional controller breaker

Endive: probably doesnt know his left side from his right side | lowkey forgot you were HCE

Don Ceech, Starr, Phill, Ignis, Bossatron, Destroyer, Garry, Sam, Ender: Bunch of CI nerds that specialized in killing Non combatants and riot on D class a lot

Sean Johnson: Rip the homie

Jerimiah: Bro fought so hard for me to get into O1 and it never worked, rip

anyway this is already getting too long yall can message me on discord and all that fun shit but uhhh yea, Rangers Lead The Way ig

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

no mention i see 😡have a great one buck, ill miss killing you while your on D4

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

Sad to see you go man, but I understand. Hope things get better for ya...

See you later space cowboy

Rangers lead the way

Current: E-11 1LT, Deputy Head of Ranger Operations Edwards A-1 SPC ███████

Former: D5 Raptor Operative Corporal Edwards; IAA Senior Agent Oklahoma | Maintenance Adept Arthur; MMF Jan 4 Scotch-Brite | CI PFC Erickson | GenSec Lance Corporal Edwards | Nu-7 Master Sergeant Johnson