6 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a Trial Mod?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in-game name?: Baby Arm

What is your steam name?: Ceyx

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:530809788

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): ceyx.

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: No

What date did you start playing on the community?: July 2022

What date did you make your forums account?: August 2nd, 2022

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers?: https://imgur.com/a/vWkMw4Y

What is your donor rank?: Gold

Are you a staff member in another community?: No

Have you read the staff handbook?: Yes

Timezone: KST (Korea Standard Time)

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?: I believe that I deserve this rank due to the reputation that I have built for myself in this community. Within my time with the server, I have done my best to rule fairly when it comes to any position of "authority" that I have held, from leading as an NCO to leading the Security branch as a whole. I pride myself on being a respectful member of this community and do my best to treat all that I come across with respect and fairness. I had to move to South Korea for my job and see that there is a bit of a lack of staff members who are able to play when I am around. As such, I wish to fill this role to the best of my ability and help moderate this server. I know that I have a lot to learn when it comes to the staffing aspect of this server but I have no doubt that with some experience, I can handle any situation that is thrown at me. I wish to uphold a fair and honest reputation with my decisions if I do get picked for the position and will stand by that belief the entire way. I have been contemplating this application for some time now and I think I am now ready to join the staffing team if I am deemed fit for the position. 

Scenario questions:

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First of all, I would listen to any GENUINE complaints or statements the person may have as it relates to the situation at hand. If they continue to be belligerent, I would then mute them and explain the situation as to why they are in a sit. I would then ask them to please stand by as I review any pertinent evidence that has been provided from the original sit maker. If the evidence is sufficient and does fit the guidelines for MRDM, I would then explain that they have been found to have committed mass RDM, explain the punishment, and ask if they have any questions. I would then call an Admin+ to enforce the required 5-day ban. 

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation? I would quickly determine the different sides to this situation and break the problem down into manageable pieces, likely through the !mute function and give each side time to explain their view on the scenario and get any pertinent evidence as it relates to the situation. Depending on the amount of people and severity of the situation, I would request additional staff for their assistance in managing the players or seek their advice if I do not feel capable of correctly handling the situation alone. My main goal would be to listen to make sure that every side or point of view is heard and for those in the wrong, explain why it was that they were in the wrong and help them understand how they can avoid this situation in the future. Of course, the rest of the sit would depend on the different variables at play but I would do my best to make sure that the sit is orderly and composed. 

Chief of Security (CoS) 

| Armored Shield Award Recipient

BOUT DAMN TIME

+support

Professional, well organized, all the needed experience handling people, plenty of experience in the server. 

Former MTF Nu7 VCMDR Admin

Former GenSec CPT / Deputy Head Warden

+Support

+ Application looks good

+ Scenarios are well thought out

+ Well known in the SCP Community

+ Very professional

+ Extremely patient even in stressful situations

Best of luck Baby Arm I do feel you would make a great addition to our team

52 minutes ago, Michael said:

+Support

+ Application looks good

+ Very professional

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

3 hours ago, Michael said:

+Support

+ Application looks good

+ Very professional

• Head Admin

I think Baby Arm did very well putting stuff in quotations and his app is quite good. And I believe he deserves a chance at trail-mod and I think he deserves some respect. I think he deserves a chance to enforce rules in the awkward timezone he's in lol. And for that, I believe his app deserves to be accepted.

Deserves counter: 4

+Support

Chief Of Security

H.I.R.U. Shiro // Alpha-1 CSM \\ Exspira Hercules

Head Admin

Former:  // CI 2nd LT \\ Support Supervisor

Accepted

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you into the staff team! Please speak to an SCP-RP Senior Admin within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!

If you cannot get in contact with a Senior Admin within this time, please message the SCP-RP Head of Staff to determine next steps.

Thank you, and welcome to the Gaminglight Staff Team!

~SCP-RP Senior Management Team

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT