DarkRP XP Rebalance - Accepted - In Progress - Completed

GL Illusions

What you want to see? - I would like to see the XP System either rebalanced or have timed xp handouts increased.

Why should we add it? - There are many jobs that are locked behind specific level requirements to and gaining levels takes far too long in my opinion. Having the XP system rebalanced might just bring more appeal and increase server activity due to some of the jobs people can unlock at certain levels.

What are the advantages of having this? - Being able to level up faster would me access to more jobs in a faster manner, which might bring some renewed interest to GamingLight from current/past players. This would lead to an increase in PoliceRPs activity and playercount, which admittedly has been dwindling recently.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Links to any content - N/a

Senior Moderator | Platinum Donator | PD CPL | EMS AEMT | SWAT Sharp Shooter | Blaze Firebrand Sergeant

Former: State Trooper First Class | CERT Private

+support

I believe there should be more ways to legit reach lvl capped jobs other than afking it would takes months of 24 hour sessions to get the max level jobs 

SWAT ON TOP

Retired: PD LT 1L57 | S.W.A.T.  MSGT XD5 

1 hour ago, Mr. Rob said:

+support

I believe there should be more ways to legit reach lvl capped jobs other than afking it would takes months of 24 hour sessions to get the max level jobs 

I dont think increasing the amount of XP you get on timed gain is the way to go about this, I think it should be the amount of XP required for each level (as you get higher up) should be decreased. Because currently it take an insane amount of AFK time to get anywhere past level 75. Definite +support

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/24/2023 at 12:55 PM, GL Illusions said:

Why should we add it? - There are many jobs that are locked behind specific level requirements to and gaining levels takes far too long in my opinion. Having the XP system rebalanced might just bring more appeal and increase server activity due to some of the jobs people can unlock at certain levels.

On 7/25/2023 at 8:56 PM, Mr. Rob said:

+support

On 7/26/2023 at 8:17 AM, Dono said:

+support 

it takes way too much xp just to make it to level 50. I can’t imagine what it’s like to reach 100.

Huge +Support

ALL EX: bobawhy/oni/sukuna

current ranks: ci lcmd | a-1 enlisted | certified dumbass  event team member | moderator

ex-ranks: scp-rp senior moderator event team member | police-rp moderator | research lcmd

we dont talk about my time as omega-1 lt-cmdr that never happened

• 3 months later...
  • Manager

This suggestion is completed! The suggestion is either in-game or will be in next restart! Thank you so much for the wonderful suggestion! ❤️

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗