Chief Carson's Unban Appeal- Accepted

Chief Carson

spacer.png

Steam Name: Xx._.Chief_Car$on._.xX

Ingame Name: Chief Carson

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:88561190

Ban Length: "Never" Perma?

Admin that Banned you: Carpenter Pizza (STEAM_0:1:41745305)

Reason for Ban: Abusing Admin Chat | NITRP

Dispute: So I've Been Playing On The Server For A Couple Days Now And Come Back This Morning To This? I Never Did This And Just Got Off Regularly Last Night And Don't Understand What I've Done To Be Banned As I Feel Like This Is A False Ban. I Looked It Up And The Ban Is From 2018 Which Doesn't Even Make Sense??? I Have Records Of Me Buying Plat Yesterday. 

1 minute ago, Scor said:

You're playing the server right now?

He said after he made this post he tried to rejoin for "shits n giggles" and it worked. I think this was a backend issue and steam confused his steamid for another players who was banned. I'm not sure though.

9 hours ago, Jbane56 said:

He said after he made this post he tried to rejoin for "shits n giggles" and it worked. I think this was a backend issue and steam confused his steamid for another players who was banned. I'm not sure though.

I dont remember having any issues that would warrant a ban with this person. Plus those warns don't really seem ban worthy? Also, who is Carpenter Pizza?

@Nimo since you're apparently the banning admin ----- Disregard

Edited by GL Illusions
mixed up two different people

Senior Moderator | Platinum Donator | PD CPL | EMS AEMT | SWAT Sharp Shooter | Blaze Firebrand Sergeant

Former: State Trooper First Class | CERT Private

• Manager

I don't believe I banned him?

28 minutes ago, GL Illusions said:

I dont remember having any issues that would warrant a ban with this person. Plus those warns don't really seem ban worthy? Also, who is Carpenter Pizza? However being argumentative about your ban on any GL Platfrom isn't going to help your case.

-support 

@Nimo since you're apparently the banning admin

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

3 minutes ago, Nimo said:

I don't believe I banned him?

must have gotten people mixed up. Thats my bad

Senior Moderator | Platinum Donator | PD CPL | EMS AEMT | SWAT Sharp Shooter | Blaze Firebrand Sergeant

Former: State Trooper First Class | CERT Private

Im confused, unless ur on a alt I saw u on the server so im hellllllaaaaaa confused. How did u get this ban message and have the ability to join?

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

So As Of Yesterday Morning 7/20/23 It Said I Banned So I Made This Appeal And Tried Joining One More Time To Just Give It A Shot And It Surprisingly Let Me On And Acted Like I Was Never Banned, As Of Now 7/21/23 I Am Able To Play, So This Topic Can Be Ignored, Sorry For The Confusion Everyone:\

+++Support

Update: He is actually permabanned via HIS Steamid, (STEAM_0:0:88561190) and after the recent server crash the message has persisted. However, over the last few days I have played with him a decent bit and he seems like he's wanting to RP this time around, I see absolutely no reason to keep him banned, IDK how he was able to join in the first place.