Alternate Mission Panel for Pykes and Other Criminals

Frosty_

What do you want to see?: 

This idea was originally given to me by Mann aka Darth Vader. I Would like to see alternate mission panel for the Criminals that would allow them to join the missions as opposition. This panel would teleport them to the mission and make them no targeted to the NPC's. The Criminals goal would be to appose the empire and fight them attempting to make the empire fail the mission. If the Pyke are successful in stopping the empire they will gain a reward instead of the empire. 

With this I think it would be nice for a notification to be sent out to the criminal jobs from the panel saying something on the line of "The Empire have started operation Blue Phoenix, report to the mission panel to intercept" whenever they start a mission. Same would be for the Imperial jobs sending a alert whenever the Criminals initiate that they joined the mission saying something like "Be advised Criminal scum have decided to intercept our mission, available units respond". this would encourage constant engagement between Criminals and the Empire with joining the situations through the automated notifications over us HC having to coordinate with regiments forcing these interactions to happend.

I understand there may be balancing issues that may come into play. If accepted I am willing to look into implementing rules into Pykes/Criminal SOPs to support there part in the missions.

Why should we add it?:

I believe we should add this as it would give Criminals a chance to be involved in the missions. Since adding they essentially had little opportunity to join in, waiting for HC to specifically invite them to join in. This would also heavily encourage activity within Criminals as right now they are looking for more things to do.

What are the advantages of having this?:

I believe this would be a good improvement for Criminals and Empire interaction. This would encourage more interaction between Criminals and Empire making them become more of a rivalry. this would encourage constant engagement between Criminals and the Empire with joining the situations through the automated notifications over us HC having to coordinate with regiments forcing these interactions to happened.

Who is it mainly for?:

This is mainly for the Criminal Branch.

Links to any content: N/A

• Like 1

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

+ Mega Support

Pykes and other criminals now just stare in disbelief as beings magically appear while in passive RP.
We just happen to be in the fight against beings while we're setting up for a raid or spice refining.
If someone really hates us, they could just let a mission that happens to be in Tat town or caves to kill us.
Even if we assist, we get easily confused as attacking imperials or we get nothing in return besides GC and exp IF we get the kill. We do not get any reward for being along with the mission.
It would be cool to objectives for criminal jobs to do besides us hoping that we could go on the ISD (not as a raid) and participate in a mission.

I personally would like an option for us to either join or destroy the imperials for the mission. If we assist, we get paid less than an imperial during a mission, but defeating the Imperials would be akin to winning a raid in terms of rewards. I'd suggest that we'd only have one life compared to imperials akin to a raid as well but because of that, we receive great rewards. This is due to the fact that we spawn on Tat, relatively close to the missions.

Currently: DT SGM TP9 | Pyke Captain JSR | Grand Saboteur Epsilon
Former: High Admiral "WR Senior Commander Any%" JohnDT Commander TP9|UN0|SCO | AHGM | ST VCMDR for 10 minutes | Shock CSM | K2S1 STRM Lead SC47|Whiskey 01 | Nu-7 SSGT | CI SGMSuper Administrator

On 7/17/2023 at 5:03 AM, SaitamaStrength said:

+ Mega Support

Pykes and other criminals now just stare in disbelief as beings magically appear while in passive RP.
We just happen to be in the fight against beings while we're setting up for a raid or spice refining.
If someone really hates us, they could just let a mission that happens to be in Tat town or caves to kill us.
Even if we assist, we get easily confused as attacking imperials or we get nothing in return besides GC and exp IF we get the kill. We do not get any reward for being along with the mission.
It would be cool to objectives for criminal jobs to do besides us hoping that we could go on the ISD (not as a raid) and participate in a mission.

I personally would like an option for us to either join or destroy the imperials for the mission. If we assist, we get paid less than an imperial during a mission, but defeating the Imperials would be akin to winning a raid in terms of rewards. I'd suggest that we'd only have one life compared to imperials akin to a raid as well but because of that, we receive great rewards. This is due to the fact that we spawn on Tat, relatively close to the missions.

This would be great. It would make Pyke a lot more fun and engaging. 

Current
N/A

Former
                   Shock ERUO Major Banana Jr| DT 2LT SN03 DT 2LT CO2x2/DT NCO CO2x3|Shadow Guard/Saber Guard/ Senior Honor Guard Cold| IC DME SSGT Cold|Pyke Enforcer SR Cold

• Beckett changed the title to Alternate Mission Panel for Pykes and Other Criminals