General Suggestion - Bring back gambling machines - Denied

zboz

What are you suggesting? - Bringing back the gambling from site-13

How would this change better the server? - It was a fun activity to do while waiting NLR and whenever the server was quiet with nothing much going on.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - no

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Everyone

• Like 1

Former MTF Nu7 VCMDR Admin

Former GenSec CPT / Deputy Head Warden

Massive ++++Support. These gave us things to do when the server was quieter while still keeping the server population up, gave us a reason to grind for money as well as a way to use the money we earn, and some of my best memories ever on this server were sitting around the poker table with others and having a laugh. I strongly believe that this is great for the server and would not only help server activity, but make the players happier as well. D-Block is, and has been, quite boring. This is what the server needs. It’s been proven multiple times in the past just how amazing this is. I pray management, that you take the time to fully consider this, and at least implement a trial period.

Edited by Waltuh White
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Waltuh White said:

Massive ++++Support. These gave us things to do when the server was quieter while still keeping the server population up, gave us a reason to grind for money as well as a way to use the money we earn, and some of my best memories ever on this server were sitting around the poker table with others and having a laugh. I strongly believe that this is great for the server and would not only help server activity, but make the players happier as well. D-Block is, and has been, quite boring. This is what the server needs. It’s been proven multiple times in the past just how amazing this is. I pray management, that you take the time to fully consider this, and at least implement a trial period.

+support

i want to gamble again 😡

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

• Head Admin

+++ Support

I've been in the gambling rehabilitation center (aka Sec bunks without machines) for too long I want to get my addiction back

Chief Of Security

H.I.R.U. Shiro // Alpha-1 CSM \\ Exspira Hercules

Head Admin

Former:  // CI 2nd LT \\ Support Supervisor