Unban Request- Denied

Zack175

Your name: Zack

Your Discord ID name (EX: Igneous#3706): zack175

Your Discord ID code (EX: 204661777512923136): 829511311234302003

Which discord server were you banned on?: Police-RP

What was the reason for your ban (if you know it)? (Mass RDM in Spawn | NITRP | NCWS| FailRp| LTAP [Just Here to minge]).

I hope this message finds you in good spirits, despite the unfortunate circumstances that have led me to write this appeal. It seems I've found myself on the receiving end of a ban for my actions within your fantastic server, and I must admit, I'm a little taken aback.

Sure, I may have engaged in some shenanigans that involved taking lives, swiping a few cars, and maybe even bending a rule or two. But let's be real here, we're talking about a virtual world that thrives on chaos and excitement. Isn't that what GMod is all about? It's like being a kid in a candy store, exploring the possibilities and pushing the limits.

I'm not here to make excuses or deny my actions, but I genuinely believe that the ban I've been slapped with is a tad unfair. I mean, who hasn't gotten a little carried away in the heat of the moment? We're all human—well, digital avatars of humans, at least—and we make mistakes. I'm no exception. But I promise you, I've learned my lesson and I'm ready to change my ways.

So, here's my humble request: can we give this ban a second thought? Can we find it in our hearts (or lines of code) to forgive a fellow gamer who's just looking for some thrilling gameplay? I'll make a solemn pledge to abide by your rules, respect the boundaries, and contribute positively to the server's vibrant community. Give me a chance to prove that I can be a model player, a true asset to your virtual world.

I appreciate your time and consideration, dear Admins. Let's set aside the banhammer and instead focus on fostering a space where gamers can unleash their creativity, revel in the chaos, and grow together. I eagerly await your response, with a glimmer of hope that you'll see the potential for a redeemed and reformed gamer in me.

Zack175

Forums Diplomat Message

Topic Moved To Correct Section

Forums Diplomat Galaxy

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

-Support 

I can't remember the whole story. But a admin+ was asked in admin chat so I went over the admin which was dealing with this asked for a 1 week ban for the reasons above. I had a look at logs to doable check and I found he did Mass RDM I then copied what the warn was and banned him. From what I saw and heard he was on the server only to minge and corse trouble 

Edited by ScruffyPlays

2 hours ago, ScruffyPlays said:

-Support 

I can't remember the whole story. But a admin+ was asked in admin chat so I went over the admin which was dealing with this asked for a 1 week ban for the reasons above. I had a look at logs to doable check and I found he did Mass RDM I then copied what the warn was and banned him. From what I saw and heard he was on the server only to minge and corse trouble 

3 hours ago, ScruffyPlays said:

-Support 

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H05, CERT 2LT 1CR01, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

10 hours ago, ScruffyPlays said:

-Support 

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

14 hours ago, ScruffyPlays said:

-Support 

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

15 hours ago, ScruffyPlays said:

-Support 

USMS Chief Marshal Administrator | EMS Lieutenant |EMS Assistant Head FTO | FBI Special Agent In-Charge | FBI FTO Training Deputy Director | HRT Sergeant First Class | SWAT Private | DOC Sergeant CO | State Trooper | UMC Level 2 Mercenary