Unban Request- Denied

Zack175

Your name: Zack

Your Discord ID name (EX: Igneous#3706): zack175

Your Discord ID code (EX: 204661777512923136): 829511311234302003

Which discord server were you banned on?: Police-RP

What was the reason for your ban (if you know it)? (Mass RDM in Spawn | NITRP | NCWS| FailRp| LTAP [Just Here to minge]).

I hope this message finds you in good spirits, despite the unfortunate circumstances that have led me to write this appeal. It seems I've found myself on the receiving end of a ban for my actions within your fantastic server, and I must admit, I'm a little taken aback.

Sure, I may have engaged in some shenanigans that involved taking lives, swiping a few cars, and maybe even bending a rule or two. But let's be real here, we're talking about a virtual world that thrives on chaos and excitement. Isn't that what GMod is all about? It's like being a kid in a candy store, exploring the possibilities and pushing the limits.

I'm not here to make excuses or deny my actions, but I genuinely believe that the ban I've been slapped with is a tad unfair. I mean, who hasn't gotten a little carried away in the heat of the moment? We're all human—well, digital avatars of humans, at least—and we make mistakes. I'm no exception. But I promise you, I've learned my lesson and I'm ready to change my ways.

So, here's my humble request: can we give this ban a second thought? Can we find it in our hearts (or lines of code) to forgive a fellow gamer who's just looking for some thrilling gameplay? I'll make a solemn pledge to abide by your rules, respect the boundaries, and contribute positively to the server's vibrant community. Give me a chance to prove that I can be a model player, a true asset to your virtual world.

I appreciate your time and consideration, dear Admins. Let's set aside the banhammer and instead focus on fostering a space where gamers can unleash their creativity, revel in the chaos, and grow together. I eagerly await your response, with a glimmer of hope that you'll see the potential for a redeemed and reformed gamer in me.

Zack175

Forums Diplomat Message

Topic Moved To Correct Section

Forums Diplomat Galaxy

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

-Support 

I can't remember the whole story. But a admin+ was asked in admin chat so I went over the admin which was dealing with this asked for a 1 week ban for the reasons above. I had a look at logs to doable check and I found he did Mass RDM I then copied what the warn was and banned him. From what I saw and heard he was on the server only to minge and corse trouble 

Edited by ScruffyPlays

2 hours ago, ScruffyPlays said:

-Support 

I can't remember the whole story. But a admin+ was asked in admin chat so I went over the admin which was dealing with this asked for a 1 week ban for the reasons above. I had a look at logs to doable check and I found he did Mass RDM I then copied what the warn was and banned him. From what I saw and heard he was on the server only to minge and corse trouble 

3 hours ago, ScruffyPlays said:

-Support 

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

10 hours ago, ScruffyPlays said:

-Support 

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

14 hours ago, ScruffyPlays said:

-Support 

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

15 hours ago, ScruffyPlays said:

-Support 

USMS Chief Marshal Administrator | EMS Lieutenant |EMS Assistant Head FTO | FBI Special Agent In-Charge | FBI FTO Training Deputy Director | HRT Sergeant First Class | SWAT Private | DOC Sergeant CO | State Trooper | UMC Level 2 Mercenary