SL Chavez Player Report- Denied

Slasher

Your in game name: Salseadher(lmao idk)

The player's in game name:SL Chavez

The player's steam ID (required):STEAM_0:0:457987346

What did the player do: RDM me and Salad 

Evidence (required): I don't have a clip of Jay/Chavez killing me I have logs  https://gyazo.com/0f96c9998206203d0b0260f6e5db37ec here is the clip https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1j5cBHw8aig1NM/d1337mBiFVLJ?invite=cr-MSxOcW4sMjk1OTcwNTks

What do you believe should happen to the player: a warn for RDMx2

Any extra information:I previously updated my nividia before I loaded so I forgot to start recording 

• Dislike 2

i dont care GIF 

For Salad He shoot me or hit me first then thats why i killed him then the one for you I forget

Also you could have called staff in game there was staff that could have take sit 

Edited by Jay1234
Fixed

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

-support

To be honest this report is really stupid. We were all hunting Phil in the bushes and you have the same model as him, I could totally understand how someone mistakenly shoots you.

It was a complete shit show at spawn and we all died.

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

-support

salads clip is cut from before he hit chavez not sure why? no evidence for ur death it could have been from litterally anything just a picture of you dying in logs serves no purpose towards a report, u could have been past a kos sign, standing on a point etc. AGAIN why are you not reporting this ingame? 

Edited by Bartholomew

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

8 minutes ago, Bartholomew said:

no evidence for ur death.

lmao for my death????? it shows in logs I did nothing to him and for Salad he was hitting the fence and Jay just starts shooting him lmao like what

• Dislike 1
  • Skull 1

i dont care GIF 

28 minutes ago, indicud said:

+Support

In the clip salad clearly didn't hit him, it would have shown in the deathscreen, "0 damage in 0 hits" is proof enough of this. Logs will show chavez as the instigator and the aggressor. Not sure why you are fighting so hard for something there is proof against. Even if phil is on a mrdm spree it doesn't give chavez to join him on his smt shenanigans.

You can also see the players name above their head.

• Dislike 1

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

3 hours ago, Mark001 said:

-support

To be honest this report is really stupid. We were all hunting Phil in the bushes and you have the same model as him, I could totally understand how someone mistakenly shoots you.

It was a complete shit show at spawn and we all died.

• Like 2

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

5 hours ago, Bartholomew said:

-support

salads clip is cut from before he hit chavez not sure why? no evidence for ur death it could have been from litterally anything just a picture of you dying in logs serves no purpose towards a report, u could have been past a kos sign, standing on a point etc. AGAIN why are you not reporting this ingame? 

Not enough evidence of showing that Jay was never damaged. With Phil also doing the MRDM stuff, I think it just fell into the same thing of everyone just RDMing each other of which was supposably an event.

• Like 2

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

- Support

Phil was hosting a fun little event in the early morning giving everyone something to do and trying to raise population count. He was cloaked giving people Halo weapons just having fun. Jay was being spawn killed, I was being spawn killed, everyone was, it was fun. UMC Killed me quiet a bit too and I found it funny, I personally do not find an issue with this. There is context which not many people stated here. This could have just been a quick DM to Jay and he would have stopped killing you. This stuff happens every morning and night!

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

1 hour ago, Calamity said:

- Support

Phil was hosting a fun little event in the early morning giving everyone something to do and trying to raise population count. He was cloaked giving people Halo weapons just having fun. Jay was being spawn killed, I was being spawn killed, everyone was, it was fun. UMC Killed me quiet a bit too and I found it funny, I personally do not find an issue with this. There is context which not many people stated here. This could have just been a quick DM to Jay and he would have stopped killing you. This stuff happens every morning and night!

• Like 1

RETIRED!

Ex 2iC of Shadow Legacy

Ex S.W.A.T. Co-Commander