Trumpo Staff Report- Denied

Ecott

Your In-Game Name: Ecott

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:45307866

Staff member's In-Game Name: SL Trumpo

What did they do? Staff Admin No Clipped Abuse. Yesterday on the server there was a GOV Raid at TAC HQ, Trumpo arrives at the GOV Raid and tries to kill GOV and dies then when he comes back he just magically reappears next to me, I think and feel like he is abusing his Admin No Clip powers to get back over to the Raid because there's no way you can run back that fast from Spawn to TAC HQ. He should know better not to do this as He is JMT at Lead Admin.

Evidence (REQUIRED): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1iot8HMe1POghS/d13373QlZBbF?invite=cr-MSw5V2QsMjY4NDA2MTAs

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? I Don't know as such the protocol of this punishment but assuming it would be a stern talking to, to that Staff Member of the Admin No Clip abuse which is clearly not allowed to do and is Forbidden of this matter that has happened and if any further action is needed to be taken from there.

Edited by Ecott

DF Commander | CERT CO Commander | Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

- Support

Sadly I didn’t see any no clipping, when he entered I think he died straight up instantly due to me personally seeing a lot of gov in there. If you check the time he got back in 30-60 seconds. From spawn to tac base that doesn’t seem overly dramatic of him coming back that quickly. I did see him pop randomly up but don’t think that was no clipping due to animations and so on. Could be lag if anything. 

Which I could be wrong about this, but I wish there was more evidence, personally don’t think the video shows enough. Should be like logs or something 

Edited by Calamity
  • Like 1

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

20 minutes ago, Calamity said:

- Support

Sadly I didn’t see any no clipping, when he entered I think he died straight up instantly due to me personally seeing a lot of gov in there. If you check the time he got back in 30-60 seconds. From spawn to tac base that doesn’t seem overly dramatic of him coming back that quickly. I did see him pop randomly up but don’t think that was no clipping due to animations and so on. Could be lag if anything. 

Which I could be wrong about this, but I wish there was more evidence, personally don’t think the video shows enough. Should be like logs or something 

Respectfully I understand what your saying, but like I wouldn't of as such made this post if I legit saw him coming back in away of walking in from the corner of my screen if he legit walked back from spawn or not but he just reappeared and then walking in, noone else as such previously did that for me at the time when I was there was just really him, I'm not making this post as a personal grudge or vendetta against him but from my perspective it looked it what he did of it that's what I'm saying, I did get a 2nd opinion on this matter before straight up making the post of it all etc

Edited by Ecott

-support

If you look closely at the video its clearly a glitch on your end, if you slow it down and reallly look, you will see the body is not in a noclip state: https://imgur.com/a/V1UZsbF

You will see hes not only in a running animation which doesn't happen while noclipped, but hes also sideways, and when he appeared on your screen next to you he wasn't floating then dropping down to the floor, he instantly appeared next to you walking. 

If I really think about it I know what happened. Trumpo is a lead admin, they spawn there cars in with the q menu, I know Trumpo does a lot, and when getting out of the car, his body flew from where it got in the car to where its getting out, I have seen this happen many times. Thats why hes doing that animation like hes running. And Trumpo always deletes his cars after getting out to reduce server lag, so thats why it looked like that on your end.

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

I can tell you for a fact I did not no clip to it. I can’t remember exact details here but I can spawn in cars using the Q menu which would speed up my arrival back. There is no way I was in no clip because the direction it had me going in on your screen you would of clearly seen me fly into the tac HQ. There is no way I would of “flown” in that direction at the rate your screen look like and then appeared instantly where I was. I think there might of been a glitch from when I deleted my car on your screen or something. I delete any car I spawn if i do spawn one because it’s easy to forget about it and have it just be somewhere on the map. Don’t want lag. I don’t remember if I spawned a car or ran honestly I did a ton of gov raids this week.

if I was in no clip you would of saw me drop down or be floating when I came up too. 

Edited by Trumpo

trumpo_signature.png

1 minute ago, Trumpo said:

I can tell you for a fact I did not no clip to it. I can’t remember exact details here but I can spawn in cars using the Q menu which would speed up my arrival back. There is no way I was in no clip because the direction it had me going in on your screen you would of clearly seen me fly into the tac HQ. There is no way I would of “flown” in that direction at the rate your screen look like and then appeared instantly where I was. I think there might of been a glitch from when I deleted my car on your screen. 

if I was in no clip you would of saw me drop down or be floating when I came up too. 

Okay then if that's the case my apologise of all this useless report, just looked like it from my angle if u understand where I'm coming from and what not I didn't know that would be the main case or issue I'm sorry

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ecott said:

Okay then if that's the case my apologise of all this useless report, just looked like it from my angle if u understand where I'm coming from and what not I didn't know that would be the main case or issue I'm sorry

I understand your POV

trumpo_signature.png

-support

In this clip he died at 34 seconds into the clip and re-appears at 1:01, that would mean he got there in 27 seconds directly after dying. I can run there and get the same exact time. 

this clip is of me doing what i stated above running there in 26 seconds rather than 27. https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1iB78QXQOYhfkj/d1337yMtZpq5?invite=cr-MSxwbngsNTI2NDE3NTEs

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

5 minutes ago, Bartholomew said:

-support

In this clip he died at 34 seconds into the clip and re-appears at 1:01, that would mean he got there in 27 seconds directly after dying. I can run there and get the same exact time. 

this clip is of me doing what i stated above running there in 26 seconds rather than 27. https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1iB78QXQOYhfkj/d1337yMtZpq5?invite=cr-MSxwbngsNTI2NDE3NTEs

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

48 minutes ago, Trumpo said:

I can tell you for a fact I did not no clip to it. I can’t remember exact details here but I can spawn in cars using the Q menu which would speed up my arrival back. There is no way I was in no clip because the direction it had me going in on your screen you would of clearly seen me fly into the tac HQ. There is no way I would of “flown” in that direction at the rate your screen look like and then appeared instantly where I was. I think there might of been a glitch from when I deleted my car on your screen or something. I delete any car I spawn if i do spawn one because it’s easy to forget about it and have it just be somewhere on the map. Don’t want lag. I don’t remember if I spawned a car or ran honestly I did a ton of gov raids this week.

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346