General suggestion- Limit amount of utilizations on a single person in one life to 1 - Denied

Dutch-

What are you suggesting? - Limit the amount of times a player can be utilized in a singular life, to 1.

How would this change better the server? - Less combatants running around with invisibility, 076's sword, teleportation, ETC, all at once.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - less overall utilizations on players who stay alive

Who would this change mostly benefit? - MTF and CI

image.png

-support. It takes a good bit of time atleast on CI side to get to the place,be lucky to win the roll then escape with the util alive from the facility.what the point on limiting it if 99% of the time they can't escape due to the mass amount of enemys from foundation even with the util. This view is coming from CI side,not a foundation side but atleast this change will really help foundation if on the off chance CI escapes and can be lucky to get a util again.I don't mind updates that help mainly foundation but just to punish a side due to very lucky and rare moments just doesn't seem the best.

24 minutes ago, Human said:

-support. It takes a good bit of time atleast on CI side to get to the place,be lucky to win the roll then escape with the util alive from the facility.what the point on limiting it if 99% of the time they can't escape due to the mass amount of enemys from foundation even with the util. This view is coming from CI side,not a foundation side but atleast this change will really help foundation if on the off chance CI escapes and can be lucky to get a util again.I don't mind updates that help mainly foundation but just to punish a side due to very lucky and rare moments just doesn't seem the best.

Well, the problem isn’t really against CI but more for CI since currently Someone with a biz of luck could beef himself up to above and beyond, by giving himself invisibility, extra health, extra modesterer, and when he dies he can try again after his NLR is up.Β 

-support

sorry bruh but like its hard enough to even get 1 utilized person to exit site without being doxxed, swatted and killed by the FBI, if we are able to actually get to a SCP Containment and do the utilization the like 5-6 combatant branches will probably stop us from exiting site or doing too much damage to the site.

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

Dawg if one of our CI guys manages to stay alive long enough to be turned into a super-soldier by RnD in the first place I think they deserve it.Β 

Don't try and take away what little RnD has.

Β 

-Support

FormerΒ CI CPT Ender CE3650Β /Β C5 Cataphract VΒ /Β D1 Freeman I

spacer.png

-Support

They risk dying & getting debuffs every time. The risks seem balanced to me. Not to mention, for CI, they are limited to one utilization per raid. In order for them to even get multiple utilizations in one life, they would have to exfil during a raid, wait 15 minutes for raid cooldown, then risk debuffs or dying again, just to get another one utilization.Β 

Former:

π’π’π­πž πƒπ’π«πžπœπ­π¨π« -Β π’π’π­πžΒ π€ππ¦π’π§π’π¬π­π«πšπ­π’π¨π§

2 hours ago, Pills said:

-Support

They risk dying & getting debuffs every time. The risks seem balanced to me. Not to mention, for CI, they are limited to one utilization per raid. In order for them to even get multiple utilizations in one life, they would have to exfil during a raid, wait 15 minutes for raid cooldown, then risk debuffs or dying again, just to get another one utilization.Β 

Β 

Deputy Head of Security |Β Executive Event Team | AdminΒ |Β Forum DiplomatΒ |Β