1. 1. Should Jerimiah Be SET

• Yes
    • No

In-game name:

Jerimiah

SteamID: 

STEAM_0:1:57344898

Current RP rank in All Divisions (Ex. Senior Medic, Security Officer):

E11 HFTO & MAJ, Delta-4 Chaplain, Omega-1 LT, Maintenance Professional, Advanced Researcher

How long have you been a Event Team Member:

Approximately 2 months

Have you received any strikes (please give reasons if you remember):

N/A - I have never received a strike and never plan to.

How much time do you have on the server? (Press F1): 
1,378:01

How well do you know the SCP lore in general?:

I would rate my overall knowledge of SCP lore at around a 7.5, I know a fair amount however niche things will still trip me up.

Why do you WANT to become a Senior Event Team Member?:

I wish to be a member of the Senior Event Team due to the potential it hold for hosting more and better events. I think that if I was given SET I could drive player engagement up, especially that of new members to the server with more frequent events like Riots and mass breaches. Being an SET would also allow me to help my fellow Event Team Members in the creation of their events and PTs 

Why should you be trusted to be a Senior Event Team Member?:

I believe that I should be trusted as a senior member of the event team due to my experience on the server (almost 5 months at this point), never receiving a warn and my experience in in-game branch command roles. Personally I strive to bring enjoyment to the people on the server and I believe I have shown this the past few months in both my positions in event team (hosting events and PTs) as well as my position in the staff team as a senior moderator (dealing with issues between players). 

Have you mastered ULX?:
Yes, I have an extremely high proficiency/ mastery of the commands I have access to at the time of writing. 

Are you experienced with planning Mega Events?:

I have planned mega events before although they haven't been carried out yet.

Give an example of a mega event:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jUB7vZDU3W-97c347vllEE78vD-Vn3GaGVt-eY-Vwiw/edit?usp=sharing

What do you consider to be the best event you have ever created: 

I believe that the best event I did was an event I did alongside Gigazet where we created 3 flesh style SCPs and allowed them to enter site. The SCPs caused havoc until contained by NU7 at which point they were tested on by research.

I think this was my best event due to how flexible everyone was and how much everyone who was involved enjoyed the event. 

What is your Total Amount of Events according to the "Events Hosted" column on the roster?:

as there is no Events Hosted column on the roster anymore I have go via the past events table. due to this my number may not be 100% accurate but I have made around 40 to 50 event team logs.

How active can you be:

If I had to rate myself on a scale of 1-10 based on activity I would give myself an 8-9. As shown by the battle metrics link earlier I am incredibly active every week. I am able to play almost every day for at least 2 hours.

Former Epsilon-11 Lieutenant Colonel & HFTO | Omega-1 Lieutenant Commander

Accepted
Thank you for your interest in the Event Team!
Congratulations, the Event Leadership Team has decided to accept your application. Contact any Executive Event Team or higher to be trained.
Good luck, we look forward to working with you!
- ACEE

ACEE 

Former 

D5 HFTO, Research RS DELTA-5 DHG9 COL 

• ACEE locked this topic