Sprink

SteamID: 

STEAM_0:1:433844802

Current Rank:

Senior Event Team / Senior Moderator.

Current Warnings on your account. (Provide an image):

3, https://tools.gaminglight.com/profile/76561198827955333

Why do you think you should receive this role? (Minimum 150 Words):

I believe I should receive this role for a variety of reasons. First of all, I've spent a lot of time in my position as Senior Event Team and gathered lots of experience over years of my playtime on the server. Over this time I've taken hundreds of Event Team sits and done tons of events and mega-events. Not only this but I've trained a large majority of the current standing trainees and have been the number one person to come to for questions and inquiries. My fellow Event team relies on my leadership and expertise for the overall functionality of the team. I love to be able to help people on a day-to-day basis both on and off the server. I believe receiving the Executive Event team will allow me to exceed and grow within the server and the community as a whole. I would be able to take my events to the next level if I receive the position and be able to better teach and mentor others to follow in my footsteps. 

What makes you different from your peers? (Minimum 50 Words):

What makes me different from my peers is my vast knowledge of hosting mega server-wide events and experience. In my time as a member of the Senior Event team, I have hosted and assisted in the most mega events out of almost everybody else. I'm the first person that ET leads direct to when someone is inquiring about Mega Events or needing to be trained for Event Team. In my position, I've also helped in the reworking and updating of the weapon guidelines and achieved the record for most ET sits ever taken in one week (73). After this, I was offered the rank of Moderator by the Head of Staff without application or having to go through being a Trial Moderator at all. I have also never been striked or punished for missing quota or any other things 

How active can you be on a weekly basis?:

I am on almost every day for multiple hours. BattleMetrics: https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/580964841?servers[4610158]=3M

Are you experienced with mega events?:

As stated before I have hosted and assisted in the most mega events out of almost everybody else in the Event Team and am currently the number one guy to come to when individuals are planning mega events or wondering how to. 

How many events have you hosted since joining?:

61 Event Logs. 

4 Mega Events. 

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

18 hours ago, Mind Stone said:

+Support

He does stuff

+ support

-amazing person

-dedicated to whatever he focuses on

-excellent leadership and command abilites

would love to see you as an exec et

Current : SEC JFTO 2LT Mean WD Tessarius Flavia MAGI

Former RND HFTO ARCH Mean / V1 Griffith I / CI 2LT Mean  / E-11 DoCE MSGT Mean / RRH Analyst X ray 23 D5 DHFTO 2LT Mean MTF G9 Jötunn GD4 

• ACEE locked this topic
  • Sprink unlocked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Accepted
Thank you for your interest in the Event Team!
Congratulations, the Event Leadership Team has decided to accept your application. Contact any Assistant Event Team Lead or higher to be trained.
Good luck, we look forward to working with you!
- ACEE

ACEE 

Former 

D5 HFTO, Research RS DELTA-5 DHG9 COL 

• ACEE locked this topic