8 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a Trial Moderator?

• Yes.
    • No.

This poll is closed to new votes

1. What is your in-game name?: Scarlet 

2. What is your steam name?: Bannana

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:524019365

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I do have experience. My very first time staffing was on a game called Rust. I've been staff two other times on Gmod, on a server called Anomaly Gaming (Admin Rank) and on Wits End, (Owner Rank)

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I started playing roughly three years ago.

6. What date did you make your forums account?  September 28, 2022

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? My current rank on GL Police RP is Platinum.

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot) Three  Screenshotwarns_1008

9. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator 

10. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at              -Yes

12. Timezone: PST

13. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)
    I believe I deserve this position because I have worked tirelessly in the community, working on my short comings, taking in all of the feedback from others who may not approve and molding myself into something worthy to take this position. I believe I deserve this rank because I follow rules and teach others about them too(Most commonly done while in a PD job).  I have the skills necessary to preform my duties well,(patience, compassion, sense of justice, empathy and leadership skills as well). I understand the importance of teamwork, collaboration, and effective communication in achieving common goals. I am dedicated to going above and beyond in whatever task I am handed. I am a quick learner and carry myself to the highest of expectations.  
    I learn from my mistakes and am confident in my judgement.  To conclude this question, I firmly believe that my dedication, skills, adaptability, and abilities makes me a deserving candidate for the rank. 

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? 
If I had the ability, I would follow protocol. First accepting the ticket, secondly dragging/tping the player who made the report onto a secluded roof where no one could hear us discussing the ticket. I would get their side of the story and ask for video evidence (if necessary) then send them back. Then I would drag/tp the MassRDMer and get their side of the story, tell them why they were dragged and check if they have had previous warns. I would tell them to review the MOTD (by instructing them to type !motd in chat) then give them a formal warning + a five day ban for MassRDM.

+ Support

I believe that Scarlet has demonstrated respect and integrity both through her service in-game and out.

Professionalism exhibited in this application exceeds expectations and covers everything well. Furthermore, Scarlet's professionalism through RP and in-game situations is well-presented and remarkable.

Activity for Scarlet as well is another strong element of what makes her fit for this position.

In conclusion, I believe that Scarlet has the skills necessary to carry out and become a wonderful addition to the staff team.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

7 hours ago, Azrael_ said:

+ Support

I believe that Scarlet has demonstrated respect and integrity both through her service in-game and out.

Professionalism exhibited in this application exceeds expectations and covers everything well. Furthermore, Scarlet's professionalism through RP and in-game situations is well-presented and remarkable.

Activity for Scarlet as well is another strong element of what makes her fit for this position.

In conclusion, I believe that Scarlet has the skills necessary to carry out and become a wonderful addition to the staff team.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Azrael_ said:

+ Support

• Thanks 1

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

15 hours ago, Azrael_ said:

+ Support

• Thanks 1

trumpo_signature.png

16 hours ago, Azrael_ said:

+ Support

• Thanks 1

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

18 hours ago, Azrael_ said:

+ Support

• Thanks 1

SWAT ON TOP

Retired: PD LT 1L57 | S.W.A.T.  MSGT XD5 

On 6/22/2023 at 6:12 PM, Azrael_ said:

+ Support

You have definitely improved since your last application 

• Thanks 1

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 6/22/2023 at 7:12 PM, Azrael_ said:

+ Support

• Thanks 1

logan2.png

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team

• Thanks 1

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png