Changes to the Tow Truck Suggestion - Accepted - In Progress - Completed

Jbane56

What you want to see? - A new/updated version of the tow truck and it's functionality

Why should we add it? - I feel the current Tow Truck model is severely lacking in quality compared to the various other vehicles accessible on PoliceRP. Not only would adding this suggestion bring up that quality a significant portion, it would greatly increase the amount of immersion and "RP ability." Also these suggestion links all have VCMOD support, whereas the current truck doesn't. 

What are the advantages of having this? - New/Refreshed Tow Truck model/ Towing System would increase the likelihood that people who have access to the "Tow Truck Driver" job would play it more frequently, because the job would be more fun to play. Also this would increase the amount of "RP ability" and therefore drivers/citizens may be more inclined to RP with each other instead of how the current system is where if your vehicle was towed you just wait until the Tow Truck Driver is gone then carjack your own vehicle back. 

Who is it mainly for? - "Tow Truck Driver" whitelisted personnel, but also for the joes who encounter a situation where a Tow Truck is needed.

Links to any content - + https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/mechanical-system

https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/towtruck

https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/tow-truck-driver-job-2

+Support

I already suggested something very similar and it was denied. I do support a change in the tow trucks though. Tow trucks are being used a lot more recently and it would be nice to see them get a change.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

4 hours ago, HuntR said:

+Support

I already suggested something very similar and it was denied. I do support a change in the tow trucks though. Tow trucks are being used a lot more recently and it would be nice to see them get a change.

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

4 hours ago, HuntR said:

+Support

+Support 

- I really like the mechanical system I think that would add a lot of rp and it would be fun so the drivers don't have to always look for cars

- I feel that the Tow Truck Driver has been kind of boring with just one tow truck and adding more would make more people who bought the job get on it more 

i dont care GIF 

+/- Support

+ This does look like a cool addon to have and be implemented on the server of the realism of it and more RP with the trucks loading up vehicles on the back which can be fun.

But

- As much as these Addons are good to have and all I doubt it will likely happen of as the Tow Truck Driver is a very old Donator job, despite if many people have access to this job via their purchases on the store of buying the job, I feel like with these said Addons it should be that it’s not donor job of buying it on the store but being able to get access to it via your VIP rank or a whitelist for it but ofc having set rules and procedures and what you can and cannot do on the job then being restricted to only of you needing to buy it on the store, aswell as don’t know if these Addons would work well and smoothly performance wise and FPS for this matter otherwise it affect it and being somewhat unbareable and unplayable on the server etc

DF Commander | CERT CO Commander | Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

On 6/22/2023 at 9:59 AM, HuntR said:

+Support

S.W.A.T. MSGT\S.W.A.T. HFTO\Blaze Family Owner

"Fuck with the Blaze, catch the smoke"

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/22/2023 at 8:59 AM, HuntR said:

+Support

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

Accepted! Management have reviewed this and will start looking at getting this added into the server! Updates on the progress of the suggestion will be announced on this post! 🙂

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC 

• 7 months later...
  • Manager

This suggestion is completed! The suggestion is either in-game or will be in next restart! Thank you so much for the wonderful suggestion! ❤️

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗