SCP 354-04 Update

IgnisNuts

What are you suggesting? - Reworking the current 354-04 swep to something more custom. Give the left click "Primary Attack" a slash with it's arms dealing around 75 damage with no cooldown. Turn the left click dash/speed boost into a Shoulder Bash attack where he charges forward dealing around 150 damage, with around 10 seconds of a cooldown. Move the Stun Slam attack over the R/Reload key, as well as increasing the cooldown for the stun slam attack to somewhere around 20 seconds or so.

How would this change better the server? - Make 354-04 fun to play, and dangerous to fight against.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - 354-04 will be harder to recontain?

Who would this change mostly benefit? - 354-04 players

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - Current 354-04 Swep

Edited by IgnisNuts
forgot slam attack cd increase

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan

+support

makes 354 more fun to play and also less tedious to fight against constantly

Current : SEC JFTO 2LT Mean WD Tessarius Flavia MAGI

Former RND HFTO ARCH Mean / V1 Griffith I / CI 2LT Mean  / E-11 DoCE MSGT Mean / RRH Analyst X ray 23 D5 DHFTO 2LT Mean MTF G9 Jötunn GD4 

+support

allow SCP-354 to break doors very fast

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

• Manager

+ Support

I like the idea, It would definitely give 354 some uniqueness to it. 354 I feel is a strong SCP, a little rework with the stun I think is needed, and the changes just seem good to me! 

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

-support I fucking refuse to support giving this thing fucking anything. This scp is the biggest pain in the ass and I dont support it. I hate this scp and wish to would go back to the blood lake

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

On 6/25/2023 at 1:18 AM, a frog said:

-support I fucking refuse to support giving this thing fucking anything. This scp is the biggest pain in the ass and I dont support it. I hate this scp and wish to would go back to the blood lake

MTF when the powerful Keter class SCP is dangerous 

+Support

Former CI CPT Ender CE3650 / C5 Cataphract V / D1 Freeman I

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/20/2023 at 5:49 AM, Tazza said:

+support

allow SCP-354 to break doors very fast

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

On 6/21/2023 at 6:59 PM, Curtis said:

+ Support

I like the idea, It would definitely give 354 some uniqueness to it. 354 I feel is a strong SCP, a little rework with the stun I think is needed, and the changes just seem good to me!