MTF Nu-7 Branch Update Q3 2023 [Completed]

Fool

17 hours ago, Boesermaster said:

Okay let me elaborate on this, before everyone and their mom has downvoted this. 

Nu7 has since I joined been a branch which has a subbranch for everything, you wanna do X we have a branch for that, you wanna do a different thing ? We have a branch for that. While other branches as example D5 have lesser classes but they have by a bit Better Guns then us, and we aren’t as strong as E11 since they are Donators. 

We where since I joined a branch which are a Jack of all trades, letting  with the Quartermaster giving us better Guns if needed and CORPSMAN being our Crossbranch Class to medical which fits well with all the other Jobs. 

Of course we can go with fewer classes but better Guns, but that is how D5 is built and should. 

I dont mean to argue on a suggestion, But

Marksman is kinda pointless for a branch that operates in-site 99% of the time. Sniping jobs are meant for surface on this map

corpsman leaving is disappointing but honestly, we dont need it. Medical is active enough that corpsman is far from necessary

image.png

2 hours ago, Dutch- said:

I dont mean to argue on a suggestion, But

Marksman is kinda pointless for a branch that operates in-site 99% of the time. Sniping jobs are meant for surface on this map

corpsman leaving is disappointing but honestly, we dont need it. Medical is active enough that corpsman is far from necessary

We still need it for early hours, when everyone first comes on the server. I don’t see that we don’t have a need for it, especially since we had a Crossbranch Job with medical since I joined. 

On 6/20/2023 at 1:05 AM, Boesermaster said:

We still need it for early hours, when everyone first comes on the server. I don’t see that we don’t have a need for it, especially since we had a Crossbranch Job with medical since I joined. 

yeah #savecorpsman

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Current: Nu-7 2LT scotched ZETACI MSGT scotched

Former:   DT PFC CR7IC DMS SFC 1205 Corr, IQ/Purge MSG/Lord III LuciferMC SS PFC Freyja 1170ST/Shore ENG SCT SFC griff 1277, LCPL Mark 1B57, State Trooper PVT Mark, FBI SA David Martinez IF Squad Lead (CPT) Neeko IvySHG Senior Guard (1LT) LuciferBWA Owner Spiral, RIS Unit R scotched, Security MSGT WDXH IJG scotched CI R&D IIN(WO) scotched MTF D5 SRO DDIR SVFTO CPT scotched ZETA/G9 Murmillo Daimyo GM1

• Manager

I have seen the discussion around the removal of jobs, and to be fair I think removing the jobs will have others play those other branches and get them active as well, medical, research, and maint before I went on LOA was hurting pretty badly and could hardly get a medic because every branch had a medkit, maybe this is for the better.

+ Support

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)