Clarkie

Current and former RP ranks (max of 3 of each):

CI LT, DH of hotshot

SteamID: 

STEAM_0:0:97905962

DiscordID: 

clarkie255#2997

Why do you want to be a command member? 

I want to become a command member as the difference aspect in rp that will become with O-1.  I want to be able to help the branch grow and flourish within the community.  Being a command member within O-1 would not start at easy as its brand new.  I want to be able to help build the branch foundation to get it on a respective track so that the branch will be executed perfectly when it comes down to investigation unethical practices held by some or even higher.  Unlike GOIs this brings a whole new opportunity of a multitude of new experiences to the server.

What skills and qualities makes you best fit to be Omega-1 Command?

So, skills and qualities that make me best fit for Omega-1 Command would start out with leadership.  I have led multiple branches on different servers and even our own PRP server.  Next would then follow up with communication as this is important to help with branch relationships as well as talking to other members of command about stuff and even the enlisted when it comes to updates or possible changes.  Thirdly would be time management as this is also important especially when it comes to a newer branch to be able to execute and complete stuff within a time period so that it can be pushed out sooner.  Then moving on to qualities:

Commitment - I am a very active person on the server and I will have the time to accomplish the tasks I need to complete as well as have the dedication to get a solid product done and finished.

Roleplay- In my past positions on different servers i have had to do a variety of rp such s med rp, engineer rp, maintenance rp,  Bomb disposal RP and more on.  So when it comes down to roleplaying i have the knowledge and capacities to do so and do it well.

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you know the Code of Ethics? 7

Clarkie

46 minutes ago, Saint 🙂 said:

homie was my CO in both CI and USMS and is a great command member, I'd love to see him as a member of O-1 command

Bro is a great choice ong

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure