Logi's Omega-1 Command Application -Accepted

Logi

Name: Logi

Current and former RP ranks (max of 3 of each): Current: Epsilon-11 Captain, Security Warrant Officer (Warden Centurion) (I'd resign from both to fully focus on Omega-1, it'll need a lot of work to get up and running.)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:95923448

DiscordID: morbius_not_venom 

Why do you want to be a command member?:
Omega-1 is a brand new branch that will require much work to get up and running. I want to become part of that process because I know I can contribute to making Omega-1 something extraordinary. I want the opportunity to work directly under the Ethics committee. I have never seen the Ethics committee actually be a significant roleplay job that deals with ethics and this will be a new experience. I want to become a command member so I can make this experience enjoyable and long lasting for new Omega-1 members. I also want to become a command member to greatly help lead its members uphold the Code of Ethics to the highest degree. Omega-1 has always interested me and it'd be an honor to join its command.

What skills and qualities makes you best fit to be Omega-1 Command:
Dedication/Commitment:
I am online constantly to be able to lead the branches I am in command of and assist their players. When I am not able to get online and I am not doing anything, I am almost always on my phone looking at the discord, viewing who should get promoted, their activity, seeing if anyone is doing bad or good, what needs to be improved in the branch, etc. I have been in command of E11 for a while and have been consistent in my activity and unwavering in my dedication. I prioritize the goal/objective of E11 and Sec, investing my time, effort and resources to achieve it. I will do the same thing as Omega-1 command. I always try to grow and improve my abilities as a command member to create an even better environment for the players.
Responsibility:
If I were a command member of Omega-1, I’d bring a strong sense of responsibility to my role. I understand the weight of the position and the importance of upholding the ethical values and standards of a branch like Omega-1. My commitment to responsibility comes from my consistent dedication to fulfilling my duties and obligations. I prioritize meeting deadlines and delivering on commitments,  like hosting PTs, making meetings, and hosting/making tryouts. I take ownership of all my actions and am always accountable for their outcomes. Being responsible allows me to create an environment of trust and reliability within the branches I am command in, inspiring confidence in the command.
Character/Relationship Building:
I strive to build strong and meaningful relationships. I create connections based on trust, respect, and empathy. I genuinely value and appreciate the people I play with, and I actively push to understand their needs, motivations, and perspectives. By taking the time to listen and engage in open and honest communication, I establish camaraderie and create an environment of teamwork and collaboration. Additionally, I make an effort to develop my character so that you may turn to me anytime you need help with E-11 or Sec. If you believe someone should get promoted or you are having issues with someone in E11 or Sec, I am always available. The significance of open and transparent communication ensures that players involved are kept in the loop and that their needs are met. I encourage collaboration and actively participate in it, always respecting all viewpoints to try and establish a positive atmosphere. I make sure to keep open lines of contact with other command members, to ask for advice when needed or to quickly deliver important info. If I become Omega-1 command, I will lead by example and encourage people to always value working with others within Omega-1.

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you know the Code of Ethics?: 8 - I have studied and am studying the code of ethics relentlessly. I fully believe this will be a 10 by the time Omega-1 jobs get added to the server.

Edited by Logi

E11 1LT CI 2LT

Former: E11 CPT | SEC 1LTO-1 CPT 'Conquest' 

9 minutes ago, Sweeps said:

+support
doesn't get much more professional then Logi
He is a great command member both in wardens and e11

Current : SEC JFTO 2LT Mean WD Tessarius Flavia MAGI

Former RND HFTO ARCH Mean / V1 Griffith I / CI 2LT Mean  / E-11 DoCE MSGT Mean / RRH Analyst X ray 23 D5 DHFTO 2LT Mean MTF G9 Jötunn GD4 

+Support
Hmm, Logi... Where do I start here? I mean, since I've been back I've seen him just constantly perform well and exceed expectations. From his work in E11 as an NCO and Command I can do nothing else but recommend him for Ω-1 Command, and I hope to see him in that position!

Security 1LT | Wardens WDE Nu7 2LT | DHTR CA Titania E11 MAJ | SCN STF D4 Silvanus BE6 | RRH GUARDIAN Lima 25

1 hour ago, Sweeps said:

+support
doesn't get much more professional then Logi
He is a great command member both in wardens and e11

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat