Anomaly's Resignation

Anomaly

Well boys its been real but due to the serious issues with the server and people on it and how it's being run I will be now taking my leave. I have watched and hoped it would get better but it seems to be not getting better. Perhaps I shall return someday but most likely not. I have had fun and here is a list of honorable mentions on people who have made my time here fun and a great experiance. 

Bon: My glorious lord Emperor Palpatine. Best of luck in all future endeavors, best British boy. 
Mann: My lovely Grand Admiral Blue Mann, you were the best Thrawn I ever saw and lord of RP. My favorite member of Command no cap
Crunch: My first DT Commander!! I love you sir!
Racc: DT Commander and Gallius Rax, you turned myself and DT into radical islamists!! My love and idol! Massala
Tuna: Where to begin, probably the most fun member of Army HCOM i've had the pleasure of knowing. Loved you as Shock as well. Fair seas my brother.
Chief: Where to start as well. You were probably the most influential member on my journey within DT. You taught me so much and it's sad It had to end as soon as I got to Commander but thats the way it is.
JackforPrez: My guy, a great DT and an amazing JMT. We held the GM team together for as long as we could together.
Zabuza: Zabuza my love my favorite IQ Command Member! I will miss you a lot man. I will still call you Zabussy.
Sainty: Best Krennic voice on god.
Proteus: Real Naval Homie on god. 
Mark: Love you man, they done you dirty real respect for speaking out. You were also a real homie HCOM.
Theta: Bestest 501st Commander on god even if you became a dirty pyke.
Jabronie: Truly the best Pilot in SF and the best Marshall. I miss you a real one.
Jpackis: One of the best naval ever. We will still play Warthunder and Siege.
Sam: My boy Sam, I will miss you so much. Congrats on reaching HCOM that one time! I will see you around.
Dylan: Love you buddy, love DT.
All of DT: I love u boys as well!!

If I didnt mention you I wrote this kinda late at night but rest assured love yall.

• Sad 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Former: DT Commander EX1 IF21 | ImperialRP AHGM | ImperialRP Senior Admin

11 minutes ago, Anomaly said:

dirty pyke.

racially motivated.

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

no mention. perish.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

12 hours ago, Anomaly said:

JackforPrez: My guy, a great DT and an amazing JMT. We held the GM team together for as long as we could together.

I was pretty good. GM Team. Was good you were hella inactive sorry I was involved in your removal. Jokes aside best of luck

spacer.png

L bozo. Didn't even mention me.... In all seriousness you were a great leader and friend. Keep in touch man!

DT UN0 Imperial Commando Enforcer Diabeto | DT LEAN UN0

200.gif?cid=790b7611cdad345942cde75f0b1d 

Ex: [The First] IC 1156 Maroon | IC 3222 Atin | Purge BJL 1LT Diabeto PB39 IC DMOV VCMDR 1262 Scorch | DT F16

Talren's First and Only Personal Lean Trooper