Fireing - Denied

Jay Chavez

What you want to see? - make it so like SS high command cant kick SWAT off the job 

Why should we add it? - it would be good so someone from SS can fire SWAT

What are the advantages of having this? - so anyone from other high command can fire from a diffent dempted 

Who is it mainly for? - GOV

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

-Support. 

Only one question why in the world would a department that is a sub department be able to remove someone from another department that they aren't command in?

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

-Support

The people who need to demote already have that power. This is just you wanting demotion power lmao.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

2 hours ago, Mewy Minge said:

+Support this is the most annoying thing to deal with when a high command member is afk on duty   and other units are afk  and a bank robbery happens

Please refrain from commenting on suggestions unless you're actively playing on our servers. This specific thing you've just mentioned has been against the rules for probably over a year now.

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC 

-Support

Confusing suggestion and poorly worded.

You can just create a demotion vote if I understood your suggestion right? Besides, those who have the power to kick someone off the job (especially via the tablet) already does. If you for some reason are thinking about what happened on the morning of june 7th you were clearly AFK on your swat job and a demotion vote was created which kicked you off the job.

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

1 hour ago, Matilda said:

-Support

You can just create a demotion vote if I understood your suggestion right? Besides, those who have the power to kick someone off the job (especially via the tablet) already does. If you for some reason are thinking about what happened on the morning of june 7th you were clearly AFK on your swat job and a demotion vote was created which kicked you off the job.

i dont care GIF 

17 hours ago, [GL] Locus said:

-Support. 

Only one question why in the world would a department that is a sub department be able to remove someone from another department that they aren't command in?

7 hours ago, Matilda said:

-Support

I said this earlier today in teamspeak and I’ll say it here “Jay just never speaks English and types it at the same time, it’s always one or the other.”

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

15 hours ago, Matilda said:

-Support

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

17 hours ago, Matilda said:

-Support

AbqKCT0.jpg.d7d71d84ec722605acc3598d54f6b987.jpg

19 hours ago, Drippy said:

Please refrain from commenting on suggestions unless you're actively playing on our servers. This specific thing you've just mentioned has been against the rules for probably over a year now.

People from like PD Low command could fire off the job someone from SS High command but it should be like people from PD low command can only kick people thats on PD not SS and to any 

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

19 hours ago, Drippy said:

This is normal behavior for him, he typically decides his + or - support based on the opposite of what others are voting, and as you know does not actually play on PRP

After reading Jay’s clarification, I’m going to stick with -support as I can’t see how this makes sense to add. Sorry Jay. 

On 6/8/2023 at 12:32 PM, Jay1234 said:

People from like PD Low command could fire off the job someone from SS High command but it should be like people from PD low command can only kick people thats on PD not SS and to any 

If you see people doing this report them to their higher ups as they shouldn't be doing that.

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.