General Suggestion - Add the NLR timer to SCP's [Completed]

SleepingGiant

What are you suggesting? - The addition of the commonly used NLR timer to all SCP's

How would this change better the server? - It would make it easier for people that play on SCPs to know when they can re-breach if they're CCs aren't closed after they die. This should help avoid any sits for SCPs breaking NLR.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - I cannot think of how this brings any disadvantage to any player that does not intend to break rules.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Staff + people that play on SCPs

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

Former Epsilon-11 Lieutenant Colonel & HFTO | Omega-1 Lieutenant Commander

On 6/2/2023 at 10:55 AM, poopsniffgod said:

+

This would improve quality of life as an SCP by a lot. Tired of making it myself and this saves time. get it time? HA [Edit, breach system does show NLR, adding a timer would be more accurate imo

On 6/1/2023 at 4:55 PM, poopsniffgod said:

+

This would improve quality of life as an SCP by a lot. Tired of making it myself and this saves time. get it time? HA [Edit, breach system does show NLR, adding a timer would be more accurate imo