Limited amount of turns in bases - Denied

Mr. Rob

What you want to see? - A rule that limits the amount of turns a base can have to 3 - 5. 

Why should we add it? - To make raiding for gov / crime easier and so people even have a chance to break into players bases. 

What are the advantages of having this? - makes raiding easier for attackers of bases to give them a chance to actually get in. 

Who is it mainly for? - Gov and Crime attackers of bases. 

Links to any content - N/A

SWAT ON TOP

Retired: PD LT 1L57 | S.W.A.T.  MSGT XD5 

+ Support

This would allow for easier raiding on both Crim and Gov's behalf of making entry into properties. I believe this would allow for combat scenarios to be more fair, instead of fiddling your way through a maze of walls and fading doors, while taking on fire of an LMG or Barret.

• Like 1

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

-Support

A base shouldn't be easy to break into in the first place. Gov also has shields and crim can also get shields to defend themselves from the base defenders. Besides, crim should have the right to store printers etc that can be worth millions in a safe place that they can defend. I'm pretty sure a lot of us knows the pain when someone breaks into your base and destroys something you've spent millions on upgrading.

• Like 1

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

2 hours ago, Matilda said:

-Support

A base shouldn't be easy to break into in the first place. Gov also has shields and crim can also get shields to defend themselves from the base defenders. Besides, crim should have the right to store printers etc that can be worth millions in a safe place that they can defend. I'm pretty sure a lot of us knows the pain when someone breaks into your base and destroys something you've spent millions on upgrading.

Not to mention gov already has speed boost and they can run in well defended base without much difficulty with there shields up.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Matilda said:

-Support

minisigforums.webp

6 hours ago, Matilda said:

-Support

AbqKCT0.jpg.d7d71d84ec722605acc3598d54f6b987.jpg

8 hours ago, Matilda said:

-Support

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

10 hours ago, Matilda said:

-Support

The current basing rules being used work just fine. No reason to make bases easy to break into. That defeats the purpose.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

-Support

The rules on basing already limit alot of what we use to allow. You have to remember they are balancing them to include everything between Police Chief to the Criminals. 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

14 hours ago, Matilda said:

-Support

trumpo_signature.png

• Head Admin
19 hours ago, Matilda said:

-Support

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

- Support

I Don't think this is needed to be implemented I think its fine how it is regardless of basing, there's been a lot of basing rules and changes happened in the past and where it is now I think its perfectly fine, we don't want things being reduced or redacted when basing for Crims otherwise if this happens people may or may not have to tweak their bases and what not. As for Government raiding these said "bases" they can do it and get in into the bases, its not that the bases are virtually impossible to raid and cannot get in which isn't a issue, just need strategy on how to do it and execute your your plan when raiding using shields correctly and moving fast and batter ramming the bases doors and your in the Criminals base etc

Edited by Ecott

DF Commander | CERT CO Commander | Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

On 5/30/2023 at 2:53 AM, Matilda said:

-Support

Trust me when I say, if gov wants to get into a base, they can get in (ahem mustard gas)

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 5/30/2023 at 9:53 AM, Matilda said:

-Support

RETIRED!

Ex 2iC of Shadow Legacy

Ex S.W.A.T. Co-Commander

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC