DakAttack's Senior Command Application

WackDakAttack

Should I become a member of Senior Command?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a member of Senior Command?

• Yes
    • No

1. Steam Name?: [GL] WackDakAttack

2. Steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:585904892

3. Roster Name?: DakAttack

4. Current Rank?: First Lieutenant (1LT)

5. When were you promoted?: Today, 27/05/2023

6. How long have you been a member of GENSEC (roughly)?: Eleven months, give or take.

7. Do you promise to uphold all rules instated by GamingLight and by the many Security guidelines?: Absolutely.

8. Do you promise to uphold your duties as a command member in leadership, mentoring, problem-solving, etc.?: Without a doubt.

9. Do you promise that you will listen and respect your lower / higher rankings?: Any member of Security, no matter how low ranking has a voice to be heard.

10. Why do you want to become a senior command member? (150 WORDS+): 

A little bit of backstory. I promise this is relevant.
A lot of things have happened since I first joined Security nearly a year ago. I was a former disciple of Juggernaut, devoting tens, perhaps close to a hundred hours on that sub-branch. The good old days of Site-50. I was also stuck in Seargent Major hell for 306 days, partly due to the fact that I had my computer unlawfully pawned off. I went on a forced LOA for five months, just before which I had been promoted to the head of Legion X in our Wardens sub-branch. Several months passed before I returned, and I came back with a vengeance. It took a few months, but I eventually rose up and broke that curse, becoming a Warrant Officer. Now I sit proudly as First Lieutenant, and I have all of Security to thank for helping me get here.

I am aware of the naysayers. I know there are some people who think that I don't even deserve to be in command due to my excessive LOA. But I had no control over that LOA. And when I came back, I devoted hours into Security. I've been recruiting our newest wave of Enlisted and been helping with cracking down on minging within our branch. I even rose back up to head of Legion X once again and was recently given the greenlight to join a particular elite force within our ranks. Suffice to say, I know my way around Security very, very well.

Why do I want to be Senior Command? It's because I want to make a difference. I'm aware that using vulgar language in this application may turn some heads and rub people the wrong way, but I feel that it's the best way that I can express just how strongly I feel about this application. Security means a lot to me. I will never turn down an opportunity to help change it for the better and lift it off the ground. I believe I am skilled and well versed enough to take the next step forward.

11. What would you do if a Security Officer was constantly leaving D Block?: It entirely depends on context. If the Officer is leaving just to do whatever then I'd give them a warning. Remind them that Security is tasked in D-Block, and they should only be leaving for a good reason. If it continues, then there is a clear issue in behaviour, and a strike will be issued, followed by a removal.

12. What would you do if an NCO kept on leaving d-block with terrible reasons?: Reprimand them for the repeated behaviour. Depending on how many times this has happened, punishment can range anywhere from a simple verbal warning to a strike, and in worst case scenarios, a removal. But that latter one is unlikely.

13. What do you do if an E-11 private comes into D-Block and attempts to take command of all of the security?: Politely remind them that Security is not their branch to boss around, and if there is no reason for E-11 to be in D-Block then kindly ask them to leave. If they refuse and continue to cause issues, contact a member of E-11 Command and deal with the situation.

14. Explain the process of promoting a corporal to sergeant in your own words: I would drag them to a separate TeamSpeak channel and inform them that they have been promoted from Corporal to Sergeant. With being an NCO, you have a myriad of new responsibilities and duties. I'd give them the link to the NCO SOP and Patrol/Stationing guide and explain to them their new duties as an NCO. I would explain that all NCOs are required to have an account on the forums and them about the new sub-branches they can now join, including FTO and Sniper. Lastly, I would explain everything about making NCO activity logs, and make sure they understand what all comes with being a member of NCO, and they can apply for Command.

+Support

would be a fast as fuck rise to major, but thats pretty much the only reason why i'd say dak shouldn't get it, Dak's got more than enough server experience with his way too long stint as SM, and while i can't speak on how he's done as command as i'm not security command myself anymore, Dak's always been a great dude to hang with on the server and I think his friendliness and willingness to help are traits which make him a fantastic candidate within command. I've always thought dak has good potential, and it's nice to see him start to fill that potential out lately, and i'm sure he will only continue to improve.

Former MTF Nu7 VCMDR Admin

Former GenSec CPT / Deputy Head Warden

16 hours ago, zboz said:

+Support

would be a fast as fuck rise to major, but thats pretty much the only reason why i'd say dak shouldn't get it, Dak's got more than enough server experience with his way too long stint as SM, and while i can't speak on how he's done as command as i'm not security command myself anymore, Dak's always been a great dude to hang with on the server and I think his friendliness and willingness to help are traits which make him a fantastic candidate within command. I've always thought dak has good potential, and it's nice to see him start to fill that potential out lately, and i'm sure he will only continue to improve.

Current : SEC JFTO 2LT Mean WD Tessarius Flavia MAGI

Former RND HFTO ARCH Mean / V1 Griffith I / CI 2LT Mean  / E-11 DoCE MSGT Mean / RRH Analyst X ray 23 D5 DHFTO 2LT Mean MTF G9 Jötunn GD4 

17 hours ago, zboz said:

+Support

"with his way too long stint as SM" 

shit my man, rel asf 

+SUPPORT

he is a solid pick,he do be doin a good job

Edited by Senku

image.png.5ba93e5d0032f540b801958107b5def2.png

On 5/28/2023 at 10:16 PM, zboz said:

+Support

• 2 weeks later...

Denied. Thank you for your application.

We appreciate your interest in Senior Command. For one reason or more, HCMD has decided to deny your application. We hope you will consider applying again in the future.

~ Security HCMD

Edited by Baby Arm

Chief of Security (CoS) 

| Armored Shield Award Recipient