locus player report- Denied

cpt.atomic

Your in game name: oajsdnasd

The player's in game name: SRT GYSGT Locus 1R35

The player's steam ID (required): 76561198142250891

What did the player do: RDA

Evidence (required): 

What do you believe should happen to the player: warn him 

Any extra information: I was not obstructing justice whatsoever the cop just got his feelings hurt with what was being said he shoots a tazer so he cant even shoot another when i run up to the scene the first time then im out the way enough to where im not obstructing.

Additional: Bro got mad he couldnt hit a man in front of him and instead took his anger out on me standing still just so he could feel like he had power over the situation

-Support 
You were getting in the way of an arrest that was being done after he assaulted an officer. That is considered OoJ. "Obstruction of justice is a federal offense that involves attempting to impede or delay justice" You were attempting to delay and impede an arrest on a guy who assaulted a Federal Agent working under the ATF SRT Banner. You there for were now considered a suspect with the other person and were there for arrested before you could cause anymore delay or impeding to the arrest. I warned you that you were going to get arrested for OoJ if you don't stop getting the way and you kepted doing it. You were given an ample warning that you chose to ignore and you got charged with OoJ. 

As you see at 0:04 you were 1 inch from a taser shot that was fired which put you in my line of fire that is the first time. 

At 0:08 you got between me and him again to switch your camera view for some reason. After you were now charging me with him which now puts you as ethier assisting him by obstructing my ability to complete my duties without fear for my safety and others. You kepted staying right next to him even after the warning to move away from him or you will be arrested for OoJ. 

Edit: 

I would also like to add I believe this may be him trying to target me as I -Supported his warn appeal. 

Edited by [GL] Locus

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

-Support

I feel like there is more to the story honestly, expect for a 15 seconds video. What I can see from the provided evidence you were getting in the way of a assault/arrest. You had many chances to get out of the way of the arrest or assault, battery. 

Personally, no warn is really needed. A verbal warning may be better in this situation but this is my POV of the situation.

minisigforums.webp

-Support

This just seems petty to me. The is no reason for a RDA warn no matter the person involved. To be fair you kept minging trying to keep him from arresting that person harassing him. I see why he arrested you. Should he have warned you in advert yes, but should he be given anything other then a verbal no.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

31 minutes ago, MiniEpic said:

-Support

I feel like there is more to the story honestly, expect for a 15 seconds video. What I can see from the provided evidence you were getting in the way of a assault/arrest. You had many chances to get out of the way of the arrest or assault, battery. 

Personally, no warn is really needed. A verbal warning may be better in this situation but this is my POV of the situation.

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

-Support 

The footage didn't show the beginning of the scenario, therefore there had to be more to the narrative. Yes, he ought to have given you more explicit warnings, but if he orally admonished you to leave and you chose to stay, the odds are in your favor. In my opinion, rethinking better methods to carry out an arrest is preferable than issuing a warn since he did have grounds to arrest you.

9 hours ago, Casperr said:

-Support 

The footage didn't show the beginning of the scenario, therefore there had to be more to the narrative. Yes, he ought to have given you more explicit warnings, but if he orally admonished you to leave and you chose to stay, the odds are in your favor. In my opinion, rethinking better methods to carry out an arrest is preferable than issuing a warn since he did have grounds to arrest you.

14 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

-Support

AbqKCT0.jpg.d7d71d84ec722605acc3598d54f6b987.jpg

Forum Diplomat Message

Please keep posts to +supports and -supports. Arguing on this post will result in the post being locked until a decision has been made. Thank you!

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director

23 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

-Support

Ridgeland 
Former Lead Admin