1. 1. Should i be staff

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in-game name?:  Versa

What is your steam name?: Versa

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:610520594

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Versa#0091

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I was a moderator for another SCPRP Server and Also For a MRP Server  

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Around October 2022

What date did you make your forums account? October 13th 2022

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? https://gyazo.com/486dec6acd5bf8e7d90f4aced4c80e2d

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) User 

Are you a staff member in another community? No

Have you read the staff handbook? yes

Timezone: CST

What rank are you applying for? T-Mod

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I know the job quite well and i know how committee you need to be at it also I want to be able to give back to the community. I’ve played on the server for a while & I really enjoyed playing so I think joining the staff team would be a great way to give back. Usually, when I’m online, there are Some people who are breaking rules and the tickets usually take a longer amount of time to be taken care of. If I was able to join the staff team I would be able to handle these situations myself and make the several an overall more enjoyable environment. I sometimes see new players asking to be trained in chat and not being taken care of, if I were accepted as staff I would be able to  give these players a better experience. For Gaming Light  Its a really big community and has consistent content so I feel becoming a staff member would be really interesting. fun, and rewarding experience. Overall, I want to improve the server anyway I can and I feel becoming a staff member is the first step in doing so.

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Ask them To kindly stop with the foul words and if they do not listen I will gag them and I would have to ask a admin+ for assistants and also let them understand that they will get a punishment which is a Formal Warning + 5 day Ban 

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation:

I would most likely go one by one to each player involved and get their side, then move on to the next player that way they're not all interacting with each other. Now, if that is unavoidable, as the situation has become unproductive and toxic I would let everyone know what my decision is, and from there I would make sure everyone is okay or has any questions and answer them accordingly. Finally, if everyone is calming down and no one was toxic enough to Give a warning I would return them and spectate if possible. 

Edited by Versa
Had to add ss of proof for no warnings

CurrentRP Ranks | Delta-5 MSGT Versa | CI CPT Ryota | Head of EOI 

Gamma-9 "Spear of the Law" Revenant E-11 WO |

FormerRP Ranks | Delta-5 2LT | E-11 2LT | Nu-7 1LT |

+sup

Seems like they know what they're doing and they have a relative knowledge of staffing.  Would be a good member.

• Like 1

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM 

+Support

They seem to have previous experience with staff and have a fair amount of staffing knowledge. I feel that with a bit of mentoring this individual would make a good addition to staff

• Like 1

Current: E-11 1LT, Deputy Head of Ranger Operations Edwards A-1 SPC ███████

Former: D5 Raptor Operative Corporal Edwards; IAA Senior Agent Oklahoma | Maintenance Adept Arthur; MMF Jan 4 Scotch-Brite | CI PFC Erickson | GenSec Lance Corporal Edwards | Nu-7 Master Sergeant Johnson

For now I am going to be leaving a

+support

This is because as one of your command members I see you quite often and seem to be a chill guy.

My only concern would be that you haven't really been around in Delta-5 that long as well as I personally have not seen you before then. However rank does not determine a person staffing ability so

I wish you the best of luck.

Current: Senior Admin | Forums Diplomat | Alpha-1 COL | Senior Event Team | Tea Enthusiast 

Former: Delta-5 LTCOL / HRO / G9 | O-1 LTCMDR

7 hours ago, Yamato said:

+sup

Seems like they know what they're doing and they have a relative knowledge of staffing.  Would be a good member.

Current : SEC JFTO 2LT Mean WD Tessarius Flavia MAGI

Former RND HFTO ARCH Mean / V1 Griffith I / CI 2LT Mean  / E-11 DoCE MSGT Mean / RRH Analyst X ray 23 D5 DHFTO 2LT Mean MTF G9 Jötunn GD4 

25 minutes ago, Piller said:

Please provide proof of lack of warns.

There you go 

CurrentRP Ranks | Delta-5 MSGT Versa | CI CPT Ryota | Head of EOI 

Gamma-9 "Spear of the Law" Revenant E-11 WO |

FormerRP Ranks | Delta-5 2LT | E-11 2LT | Nu-7 1LT |

Accepted

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you into the staff team! Please speak to an SCP-RP Senior Admin within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!

If you cannot get in contact with a Senior Admin within this time, please message the SCP-RP Head of Staff to determine next steps.

Thank you, and welcome to the Gaminglight Staff Team!

~SCP-RP Senior Management Team

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT